Monday, May 14, 2018

Planetary Location Check -- Where is Bob Hurt?


By Anna Von Reitz
 
What planet are you living on, Bob?   

Larry Becraft has replied to things I never said, and you think that that constitutes proving me wrong?  Hello?  

Larry put up a big explanation of the repeal of the Act of 1871 and pretended that this had something to do with me.  I never brought the subject up.

And when I corrected him and gave the complete history of the Act of 1871 and showed how it was repealed and then instituted via a piecemeal process that was completed by 1878, neither you nor he had a word to say.   He didn't show me up.  I showed him up.  

I not only showed up the fact that he was making a false argument, but I shamed him for telling half the truth. 

You want to interpret that sorry performance and others like it, all having the same result, as Larry putting Anna in her place?  

Just like now.  Faced with having to rattle off a few legal definitions, you suddenly have nothing to say. 

Why?  Because you are blowing off your mouth.  You don't really know what you're talking about.  And you are too lazy to find out. 

Shame on you.  Shame on the horse that brought you.  Shame on your pal, Larry, too, because he knows better. 

No comments: