Sunday, September 3, 2017

Posting Words Given to America - # 3



Mena Lee Grebin   Faithful Walk Healing Ministries   Aug 24 2017  8:10 PM

In July of 2015, I posted to my website a vision given to me about a hurricane that scaled the coastline, and even listed the specific states that I was shown were impacted. I stated that I wasn't sure if the storm would hit that year (2015), or the next. 
In October of 2016, a hurricane named "Matthew" scaled the southeast coastline of the United States during Rosh Hashanah. It touched the exact states that I was shown the year prior.
The name Matthew means "Gift from YHVH", and at one of my Watchman on The Wall meetings, I talked about how it was a warning to America about the things to come. 
In January (2017), I spoke of three things the Lord showed me would happen this year. The second thing I mentioned was that I saw "wicked storms" form, that bought much devastation. 
We now have a category 3 (and possibly 4) hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico, that is due to make landfall in Corpus Christi, Texas this weekend. This is the first time since Katrina, that a hurricane this strong will make landfall in the US. The storm's name is Harvey. 
Hurricane Harvey comes days after an eclipse of the century scaled across the nation. Many traveled to view the phenomenon, including Christians. Others stayed put and were given words of warning to the church and the nation, that a sovereign God was about to judge.  Others mocked and scoffed. Some even brushed it over by telling everyone that good times are still ahead, America will be great again, and don't listen to the "doom and gloomers". 
Corpus Christi means "Body of Christ"
The name Harvey means "Worthy of Battle" 

In December 2016, the Lord told me that the church would go into battle thinking that He will be with them, but He will NOT be with them, and many will loose their lives...
God is speaking, and we're not listening.
Repent. For the Kingdom of God is at hand.
Pray for the people of Texas.
Shalom

No comments: