Saturday, June 10, 2017

I SPENT A MINUTE AND HOPE YOU WILL TOO....



I spent a minute and 
hope you will, too

I LOVE THE OPENING SENTENCE....
With what is going on these days, Heaven could end up a ghost town.
My name is GOD.  You hardly have time for Me.  I love you and will always bless you.
I am always with you.  I need you to spend 30 seconds of your time with Me today.
Don't pray, just praise. Today I want this message to go across the world before midnight.
Will you help?   Please do not delete it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of.
Just dare Me!  A blessing is coming your way.  Please drop everything and pass it on.
Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding?
Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God?
Think about it.  Are you going to send My message here to others?  Or are you going to ignore it because you think you will get laughed at?
Send My message to all your friends. 80% of you won't.  GOD said "Whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in Heaven."  (Mt 10:33)
When one door closes, God opens two. If GOD has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone...

GOD IS WATCHING US FROM A DISTANCE....GET YOUR KLEENEX
CLICK....AND FOLLOW THE WORDS...

From a distance - God is watching us
Bette Midler



Be a blessing to others today!

God Bless



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very very nice.

Popeye said...

Hi Joseph, Olive and I appreciate your comment...

Our Best, Popeye ad Olive Oyl