Monday, August 22, 2016

From an American 8-22-2016


To: General Dunford, Chinese Elders & Grandfather, and Chinese President
CC: All Americans
RE: Enough is Enough!
Right now the word coming out of Reno is no RV yet! Why? We are promised times to be finished but we find that others namely the Chinese keep adding to the pile of activities to be finished before the Chinese releases the funds. Enough already! Let’s release the RV and clean up afterwards.
STALLING, STALLING, AND STALLING! Someone is getting paid off!
Clean up the country after the funds are release, come on!!
It’s been said that the Chinese would rather be late than early, come on, you got to be kidding. Are you kidding the People of the World? You the Chinese will sacrifice the world for your procrastination.
We find American’s very upset with the circumstances since we all know those who are currently sitting in those seats on the east coast in DC are the same ones who are trying to either stop the RV. We all know they want to stall until after the election since they will try to rig this corporate election so their candidate wins so she can pardon them from all these crimes. We also know they have Trillions of Federal Reverse Notes to bribe anyone to do whatever they want to slow down or even someone to stop it and make look like it is working or going through.
The American people are not stupid!
Why does the General just order all the military, support National Guard and militia to stand now and walk into Reno, pull in all the characters into their offices with ARMED Military plus support, NSA, etc. to have the final step finished and release the funds?
Are you worried what the American People think? Like a Military Coup? Come on, get the job done!
We all know that United States is the code name for UNITED STATES INC. which has been bankrupted for years and continues to be the government services provided for the Military under General Order 100, which all has to stop, Military.
So it is high time that YOU and all YOUR military officers step up and do what is right and correct for our country and American’s. RELEASE THE RV, NEW CURRENCY, ARREST the GOVERNMENT!
Do we need to quote the Declaration of Independence to YOU? Do we need to quote your OATH of OFFICE to YOU?
Here is what I will do, the UNITED STATES INC. had congress set forth a law called ‘Trading with the Enemies Act’ and as a civilian, living, breathing, man who walks, lives and works on the land called united States of America, I hereby release you of all responsibility of the ‘Trading with the Enemies Act’ and move forward to remove the current Government under Treason, Ricco Act, Embezzlement, etc.
General Dunford, follow the Officers Commissioning Oath
"I, _____ , having been appointed an officer in the (Service) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)
The American people are mad, tired of wait for your action, we now expect actions to be executed effective immediately! That also includes you Elders!
Robert, An American who loves his country!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spartacus said it best .. we kill them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8KeIWyIhNg

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder is this rv one big psyop to keep people hopeing and distracted, meanwhile rothchilds UN continues undisturbed stocking up on equipment and foreign soldiers to do their new world order agenda on US! f#$k you come spray my house with a red mark!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

General Dunford,Chinese Elders , Grandfather & The Chinese President Can't Do a Damn Thing About The RV in Iraq & that's IF It ever HAPPENS? -Who ever keeps Trying to Say this Is Living in A Fantasy World or is Make money on the Stupid people on There site-AMAZING - Everyday I see more & more how REALLY STUPID THE People of the USA ARE!!! That's why Hillary Might Win - They deserve to become SLAVES of the Elite & it well bring in the One World Order which well Usher in the ""Anti-Christ" & the Mark of the BEAST

Anonymous said...

Part 1 of 2
This system has made a huge attempt to make everyone a person.
Persons cannot own property, and surely cannot be rich like these that are not persons.
We must work together and stop allowing them to re-categorize us with personage.
I looked online for a business with with the name I am called, there was none, I looked for a trade name with the name I am called; there is none. There is no contract for agency with the name I am called.
Each issue we bring to the courts, they want to rebut with presumptions, and if you catch them on it, they want to deem you mentally incompetent.
They no longer want their cases to go away because they need to keep the money flowing in.
Judges want the attorneys to make the move, and attorneys don't want to put their necks out so they try to force you into mental compentency as the only way to dismiss a case.

That is pure stupidity in controlling the system.
Why not recognize the people? Because the court can't hear that argument.
But if they can't hear it, why force you to go under duress?
They do. Under threat of warrant in hopes you will slip up and give them power they don't have 'this time', or 'next time'.
I was kidnapped, and they tried to use the jail as a place to get me to sign documents to give them the power they needed.
The pen is mightier than the sword, so the 'so called' appointment did not take place from jail.
The Public Defender tried to screen again in the court.
Asking if they can represent or if I would represent.
I looked at the PD (pub defen) and said, when I look at my family, I don't say ' I represent your dad', I am the dad.
So how am I going to tell anyone I represent me, when I am who I am.
He kept saying it was sovereign citizen arguments and won't fly in court, he's heard them all.
So I told him, I'm not part of any group, I don't teach in any, I don't learn from any, this is the Creator in me, speaking to the Creator in him, unless he's a robot or something. I do not consent to being forced from my status as one of the people to a person that needs to be represented. He can represent it.

Anonymous said...

Part 2 of 2
He kept saying it was sovereign citizen arguments and won't fly in court, he's heard them all.
So I told him, I'm not part of any group, I don't teach in any, I don't learn from any, this is the Creator in me, speaking to the Creator in him, unless he's a robot or something. I do not consent to being forced from my status as one of the people to a person that needs to be represented. He can represent it.

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what it is. Finally someone is seeing thru the nonsense.