Monday, July 15, 2013

Update on THE MOVEMENT

Hello Everyone
     The tugboat is back in port. Hope you all had another wonderful 4th of July with great anticipations of needed things to come. Things that for a very long time we have been told are coming.  Glad to see that so many were able to celebrate their freedom, prosperity, and a worry free life.
    WHAT! That wasn’t you?  Did I send this letter to the wrong person? You didn’t get your freedom from the burdens of life? Surely you received the prosperity that you were expecting. NO!  Well at least we are able to enjoy a worry free life. WHAT!  Ok!  Ok! Enough of that ridicules bull.
   So another 4th of July has gone by, what is this the 3rd or 4th year and were still waiting. It will come, maybe tomorrow the next day or even next month I just don’t know any more.  So WHAT DO WE DO?
    I have held off on trying to do anything for a long time cause (It’s so close it’s going to happen tomorrow, why start anything) no more waiting it’s time to start doing.  I have an idea on what we can do and that is, to help each other.  Some of us are making it and some are not. But one thing we all have in common is that we need food, gas, clothes, medication and the basic things for life.
   I am one person trying to help so many but now I need your help. I can’t do it alone anymore I do need you. We can help feed, clothe and put gas in peoples vehicle’s so they can go to work and give them the basic thing to be to make it. Together we can help each other take away the worry and fear that we just aren’t going to make it. I have tried to pull us together before but I did not have the right tools. I believe that I found a way.  
Send this email out to everyone! You see, this is the best update that we could ever pass on to someone. This is real and this can happen now, not tomorrow, but NOW. We can help so many people today.
What’s it been 2 weeks now, and you’re still waiting! Get involved in The Movement.
Pass this on to all your friends that you know need help. Call for more info to see what you can do.
Live long and prosper
Tugboat Harry
513-310-3717

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

513 area code ? So Tugboat is right here in my hometown of Cincinnati. No one here seems to know who he is. I haven't seen a tugboat on the Ohio river in a long time.

I remember listening to one of his updates years ago where he said we are receiving billions each. ?????

Anonymous said...

Yeah? So where is mine?