Saturday, July 13, 2013

TK GETS NEW TOYS

1. IM PUMPED!!!!!!
2.ALl I have been is hearing this IS OUR NIGHT-OVER WEEKEND...
3.Mon/Tues-WE WILL BE SPENDING CASH...
4.Seen WHO RESIGNED TODAY???????????????
5.Janet N......(yeah)
6.WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT !!!!!
7. So this is HOW SURE I AM !!!!!!!!!
8. I WENT OUT THIS AFTERNOON-PURCHASED 2- VEHICLES
9.ORDERED-my inground pool ( His Concrete Pond)
10.To Be started in 2 weeks-$286,000 POOL
11.NO KIDDING
12.Nothing Special 2013 Escalade Truck/Cadi
13.And I think the other was a CSX Cadi-(lmbo....just give me the whole lot, I will figure them out later, ahha)
14.The CSX yes, its awesome
15White
16. All I know she wanted that 1, I told them TOP OF DA LINE...
17 $68K
18.Truck $82K
19 No Dickering
20 Just said...THIS IS WHAT I WANT
21 Told them, Have them in 2 weeks..
22. Get them here
23. Placed the order
24. Im a SIMPLE MAN
25 So I went SIMPLE
26 All the FANCY CARS, I have PEEPS sending them as GIFTS TO ME
27$436K-Spent TODAY, better RV/CE.
28.Thats for sure: Calls I GOT THIS AFTERNOON TOLE ME ITS TIME....he has flava flav clocks ahhaa
29.If this does not go down this weekend-GONNA START CHARGING FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE,..
30.LOL-KIDDING
31 TOLD TONIGHT
32. ANd that I am to get my Package in the next Day or So.
33. ANd we are to be in the bank Mon/Tues
34. Getting this from like 5 Different Sources-TODAY
35 Burning up my cell PH/Keeping Room Open till 2:30AM
36 Hearing......$11+ and $2+
37 Republic Coming...
38. Pool Has Grotto, 2 built in slides-natural beach
39.Gotta run
40. Look at POPPY-WOW
41 Thanks All-Be Back..

Michael
"IN GOD WE TRUST"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...IMO, best to wait until (IQD/VND c/e) is tucked safely into the bank account of your choice.

Unknown said...

I have never disparaged any gur fools in particular, but having watched this scenario entangle (not unravel) closely for months and months, I can say that TerryK is the last one I would believe on anything. He has been wrong at every turn... And, of course, he is just passing on (dis)info he receives, but if he had any sense at all he'd have questioned his "sources" quality long ago. He, says that we are minutes away - and he's been saying this for months on end. I don't know about anyone else, but that is not someone I would want to take any info from especially financially impact full info.

Anonymous said...

Sounds more like wishful thinking.