Sunday, July 21, 2013

THE BUSH CABAL IS AT WAR WITH THE ROTHSCHILDS AND A GREAT PRESENTATION ABOUT KUNDALINI AND OTHER INTERNAL ENERGIES

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

THE BUSH CABAL IS AT WAR WITH THE ROTHSCHILDS AND A GREAT PRESENTATION ABOUT KUNDALINI AND OTHER INTERNAL ENERGIES
Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 21-Jul-2013 13:06:54

The Bush cabal is at war with the Rothschilds And a great Presentation about Kundalini and other Internal Energies.
Vatic Note: What they are saying here, basically, is what we have been saying here all along for about 8 months now. There is fighting at the top of the elite pervert pyramid. We kept posting examples of why we thought that was the case. Remember, both sides have insiders working in key positions within the various dept, however, I believe the Rothschild cabal of dual citizens controls Homeland Security still. However, they (the Bush cabal) maybe making inroads, since Napolitano just resigned and she belongs to the zionists since she is a dual Israeli citizen. That makes 2 zionists gone, Hillary and Napolitano. There are still too many left in Homeland zecurity.... SPLC AND ADL.
This is a pretty good analysis if you ignore some of the trappings and don't forget, both sides are satanists and child molesters. There is some discussion that Kerry Lynn engages in about her experience at the Bilderberg and it was interesting indeed. Now a warning, she is with the Camelot project and engages in some of the more esoteric issues that might not be of interest to everyone, but all of it is worth the watch.
She begins her official talk with the Kundalini, but after she does all the info on the Bush vs Rothschild split and bilderberg. She does a good job on the Kundalini issue as well. I am warning you in case you don't want to see this part of it. It starts at about 18 minutes into the talk. I highly recommend you do stick it out. Its the best presentation I have ever heard on the subject. She even talks about the symbolism found by Archaeologists who have misinterpreted what these symbols actually mean.
OH, my goodness, she is saying what we have been saying all along, and she even talks about how these illums do this to their own children through trauma abuse. I am going to rewatch this because I believe there may well be a connection between the RH neg and their powers and what she is talking about.
If this becomes clear to me, then I can finally put this together..... she talks about life force energy which allows you to regenerate and correct/repair damage. This explains for me, why RH negs flicker or blow out light bulbs.
Oh, dear, another rabbit hole for me to go down. LOL She may have just explained my heart attack seven years ago, because the Doctor would not say I had a heart attack, she kept calling it a heart event. I pushed and she refused to say I had a heart attack. Very interesting. As you can see, this one really excited me.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE AND VIEW THE VIDEOS AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-bush-cabal-is-at-war-with.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F BUSH.