Tuesday, July 2, 2013

National Prayer Bank e-Bulletin



Logo
Logo



July 1, 2013   Vol. 1, No. 65


  
Last month we asked all of you to P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens) together in prayer. Many of you have done just that, dedicating extra time towards praying.  It is not surprising that the number of answered prayers was extremely high this last month.  Each answered prayer represents God reaching out to us in love and caring for our needs. Our God listens when we call out to Him.  Please continue to pray for one another.  You can pray for any request on the Prayer Bank.  When you click the "I Prayed" button, your name appears on the person's prayer registry.  You can also pray for anyone whose name is listed on the Prayer Bank.  When you click their name, they are notified that you prayed for them.  Pray fervently for one another, "casting all your care upon Him for He cares for you (I Peter 5:7)."   Let's watch God's blessings overflow to His people.  Continue to P.U.S.H., and see what happens!
Share  

HIDE GOD'S WORD IN YOUR HEART



He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."  For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.  He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.  You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.  A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.  You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.  Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place-the Most High, who is my refuge-no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent.  For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.  On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.  You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.  Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.  When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.  With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.  CLICK HERE to memorize this Scripture. 
Share  

PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS!


My sister and I have been blessed with our own apartment after being homeless for a few years and we are so thankful to God for his blessings.  However this month has been the most trying for us financially.  Our rent is due tomorrow and we have no means of paying it.  We are asking you and your prayer team to join with is for a financial blessing for God provision for us to pay our rent, utilities and other bills.  We know that God is able and that he has not bought us this far to forsake us.  Thank you and Good Bless You. Julie  
Share  


My family is torn apart. Me and my wife are seperated. All day long this rips me to shreds on the inside. I am consumed with an overpowering desire to pray for reconciliation though I am the one at fault. I caused mistrust, hurt and pain. God's still small voice assures me of the healing of our marriage, of our family but I lose faith because I cannot see, nor do I understand how he works. I do see him working most days toward this end but sometimes the damage, the destruction, the aftermath is all I can see. If you are a person of faith, all of me implores you to ask our Maker through Jesus Christ to heal this breaking union...for I am broken.
Share  


Please pray for good health to Marites and her unborn baby, and for complete protection to her and her unborn baby from now until she gives birth, and that she will have a normal childbirth, free of any complications. This I lift in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.
Share  


The Shelby Kennedy Foundation started the National Bible Bee five years ago, and has grown ever since. I know it has touched my life and hundreds of other lives and families. I ask that people would join in praying for God to use this wonderful competition to change the lives of thousands more young people over the years to come. May it continue to prosper in our sufferning nation as a symbol of life, growth, and above all, showing God's truth.  "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12, KJV
In His holy name,
Amen
Share  

TRULY HIS


By Stef
I can feel it breathing down my neck.  If I look for the door of escape, it will always be there.  If I look for the door...  I will be able to endure it.

The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you that is common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." Let's face it.  Most of us think of the common temptations.  But what about being tempted to fear, worry, doubt, give up, or give in?  Do we recognize these temptations?  If we do, do we look for the door of escape?  If we don't recognize these temptations, shouldn't we learn to recognize them?

 This verse tells us a few things. First of all, temptation is offered to every man, woman, and child. I am not all alone on any "woe is me" season of my life. The temptation to not trust God is offered to me by the enemy. Thankfully, the verse tells me that I will not be tempted beyond my ability to resist that temptation.  And if it seems like too much, then I need to look for the door of escape.  He will direct me to this door by His love and the light of His word. "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Psalm 119:105)."  God is faithful to the promise of providing a way of escape.  This way of escape helps me to endure the constant barrage of temptations.  

 What does this temptation and this door look like in practical terms?  Lost a job?  The temptations that are common during this season are discouragement, fear, worry, doubt.  Will God come through? What if He doesn't? Will I miss it?  Can we recognize these thoughts as temptations?  What is the door for these particular temptations?  In Genesis, Chapters 37-40, Joseph bloomed and thrived instead of dying or just surviving. He was the best Joseph that God made him to be despite his circumstances.  Joseph by-passed the temptations of bitterness and anger while in prison and went straight for the door of serving while he waited.  This service, or focusing on others, helped him escape the prison (Gen 40:6).  Your door could be to volunteer when there is no job in sight.  Through that volunteering, you could be connected to the person that leads you to your next job.  The lady next door is a widow and needs her lawn mowed.  No one sees you cut it, but God does.  It was the door you needed to walk through for God to be able to bless you.

Another example is the temptation to hold on to unforgiveness.  Jesus paid for every sin that would be committed against you.  His blood is enough.  His blood is the door on this temptation. You take the blood of Jesus and apply it to all sins against you. Door opened.  Temptation endured.  God has made you to overcome all fear, doubt, worry, anxiety, depression. Take all of the doors available to you. Do you see them?  Ask God to show them to you.  They will help you to endure the temptation.  They will provide the way of escape.  

Let us pray:  Lord, help me recognize fear, doubt, and worry as temptations.  Help me recognize them even when they are disguised.  Help me not to be tempted to give in or give up.  Help me look outside the four walls of my despair and pain and see the doors that You have opened for me to walk through.  Help me look beyond myself.  Help me to endure temptation.  Help me to be an overcomer and to persevere!  In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Share  

ANSWERED PRAYERS!


ANSWERED PRAYER
Update by Grace and Glory
My Mom is doing much better. She hasn't been back to the hospital since my initial prayer request. She is able to go to church now. She walks with a cane only when she leaves the house; otherwise, she is able to walk alone. She still has a caregiver living with her, which is good for now. Please continue to pray for good health and strengthen for her. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Original Request
Please pray for God's will to be done in my mom's life. Shortly after this picture was taken last summer she had a knee replacement surgery and has been in and out of the hospital since then. She just went back to the hospital today with high blood pressure and she really wants to be able to continue to live at home with a caregiver. Thanks to you all ;)
Share  


ANSWERED PRAYER!
Update by Tony Z. 
Update: Thank you all for your wonderful prayers, I got my results today and I am still Cancer free! My scans looked great.  Thank you all... God is great! Amen!
Original Request
I have been in Cancer remission for 1.5 years and just had my CT scans to make sure everything is still going well... but I have a bad feeling and I don't find out the results for 5 days. Please pray for my family and I that my scans are good, Cancer is still in remission, and will not return. Amen
Share  


ANSWERED PRAYER!
Update by Mike M. 
Kristi is healed and free from cancer.  She finished her treatments last week.  God is good!
Original Request
Please pray for our friend Kristi who has started cancer treatments.  Pray for healing and recovery!  Thank you!
Share  


GOD IS ANSERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Donna B.
Bill's surgery went well. Thank you for all your prayers.  Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery. Dear God, thank you for this blessing and please continue to keep your healing hands on Bill, we ask it all in your great name. Amen
Original Request
Please pray for Bill as he goes into Heart bypass surgery on (thursday) June 13th.  Pray that God guides the surgeon's hands and they can perform a successful procedure and they there are no complications or infections, and pray for a complete recovery.  Dear Father, we ask all thinks in your great name.  Amen

Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Samantha
Thank You, your prayers maybe working as he was called for an interview today finally. He said it went great.
Original Request
I pray with all my might that God will see to help us, we are so tired of the endless struggling so tired of bills being unpaid, scared our lights and water will be turned off,,,It just wears you down emotionally and mentally.  My husband fills out applications all over and has 35 years experience in his field there is NOTHING within the Maintenance, repair including fixing Air-conditioners & Heating units- and all appliances, he can build a house by himself and wire it and put the plumbing in,,,,,Why oh why won't anyone hire him, He does not drink AT ALL not even a beer nothing or smoke never has and never will - and he is a work-a-holic never takes days off or goes in late dresses neatly and respectfully, no tattoos or piercings ----
He is a friendly outgoing person that likes to help people and loves what he does.  Please dear Lord we need a break, We cannot go on like this. 
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by andy c. at 3:47
Thanks for any who managed to pray. Today I formally accepted the role, subject to references, etc, to be Chaplain at an Academy (High School age) in East London. It's been a long and hard journey being unemployed for almost a year, especially with everything else that has been going on in my life. But this job, I hope, is a great match for me in terms of skills, passions and calling.
Original Request
Hi - I have been unemployed for over 11 months now, but have a job interview this coming Monday.  Please pray for God's peace about it, and for His will to be the driver in all things.  The post is a good match for my skills and experience, etc - it is to be a chaplain in a seniour  school (for pupils aged 11-16), with a role that includes pastoral and missional support for a wider community.

I'm a little nervous - long-term unemployment can do that to you! If I *do* get the job there will be hard conversations with my wife (who left me a year ago and is living with her new partner) about money, childcare (I have been looking after our youngest daughter for much of the time) and other things that cause me stress and potentially trigger depression-type symptoms.

Plus, the post is by nature not a 9 to 5 role, and that has implications about how much I see my daughters during the week and even at weekends, which is a little scary too.  So, above all, prayers for God's will and provision in it all
Thanks in advance
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Mike M.
John is doing great and God is healing him.  Continue to pray!
Original Request
Please pray for our friend John who is in treatment for cancer.  He is an amazing guy who is so strong in his faith.  Please pray for a miracle for him!
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #21 by Stef 
The Lord lets me see Jamie's children every now and then and every time they are smiling and being loved by a relative or friend.  God is answering our prayers.  God bless you for praying for her children.
Original Request
Jami has been diagnosed with cancer in both of her lungs. In addition, She had a pet scan today which revealed cancer (several spots) in her brain. She has great peace and believes that God heals. Please pray and agree with us for her healing.
Father, we know you heal. We know you are the author and finisher of Jami's faith. We ask you Lord to go before and behind Jami and surround her with your presence according to Your Word. Cause her and her husband to have wisdom and direct every turn. Protect her children and teach them Holy Spirit through every step. Give the doctors wisdom and protect Jami from any medicines or paths of surgury that would cause her any harm. Cause devine appointments to happen everyday for her and her family. Cause every organ and cell that need protection from radiation and chemo to be shielded. Cause the cancer cells to shrink back and disappear. Cause her body to be strengthened in her inner being. Give her, her family and anyone allowed to speak into her life an extra measure of faith for the journey. Prepare the way for her and may You oh Lord work a mighty work in all of this. May everything that satan meant for evil be turned for good according to Your Word. Give her family strength, wisdom, and grace for the journey. In Jesus' name, amen.
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Michael C.  
Thank you!!!  It's working!!!
Original Request
Me and Rachel are trying to lose weight.  It's very tempting for us to break our diets on the weekend especially.  Will you pray for us?  Thanks!!!
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by lynn s.
Hi everyone.  Randall is doing better, thank you so much for your prayers!  He has been able to sleep a few hours at night and seems to feel better emotionally too.  I thank God and I thank you for your prayers.  If you could keep him in your prayers a little while longer I would appreciate it so much.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Original Request
Please pray for Randall's back pain.  It is on his right side near his hip and kidney and has been causing him so much pain lately.  Says he feels like he's been hit with a baseball bat in that area.  He hasn't been able to sleep good.  He has a hard time sitting for too long and he says it hurts to lay down.  He has no health insurance.  Please pray for him.  He is feeling very depressed about this.  Thank you so much.
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #3 by Michael C.  
Thank you!!!  I've really seen a difference in him!!!
Original Request
Joshua is a verteran who was abused by his father growing up and has a lot of emotional baggage.  His father has changed and come to the Lord but Joshua doesn't believe it.  Please pray that Jesus would reform their relationship.  Joshua also has a little girl by his ex-girlfriend.  Please pray Jesus will mend their relationship and give both of them a new perspective on life.  Please pray Jesus will walk with Joshua and his family including his ex-girlfriend.  Thank you.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Share  


ANSWERED PRAYER!
Update by andy c.
Thank you x
Original Request
Hi - I have been unemployed for over 11 months now, but have a job interview this coming Monday.  Please pray for God's peace about it, and for His will to be the driver in all things.  The post is a good match for my skills and experience, etc - it is to be a chaplain in a seniour  school (for pupils aged 11-16), with a role that includes pastoral and missional support for a wider community.

I'm a little nervous - long-term unemployment can do that to you! If I *do* get the job there will be hard conversations with my wife (who left me a year ago and is living with her new partner) about money, childcare (I have been looking after our youngest daughter for much of the time) and other things that cause me stress and potentially trigger depression-type symptoms.

Plus, the post is by nature not a 9 to 5 role, and that has implications about how much I see my daughters during the week and even at weekends, which is a little scary too.

So, above all, prayers for God's will and provision in it all

Thanks in advance
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Angelica W.  
Thank You All for your prayers!!! I was able to see my daughter on her birthday June 17th !! She was so happy, healthy and energetic! It was a wonderful day for her, and Im blessed and grateful that I could share that day with her!! I even was able to put my differences aside about the foster mother Maria, and we had a heart to heart talk about everything that has transpired. Based off how well the visitation went Monday, I will be able to see my daughter more frequently!! I am so grateful and excited!!
Original Request
I ask that you bless Maria, God melt her heart and soul, give her eyes to see and ears to hear and be compassionate to my daughter and I. Im a mother fighting for my daughter, and I need for Maria Chavez to see that. She has not allowed me to see my daughter, because of reports I made on her which proved to be valid because her child care licensing was put on hold. I've been praying that this case may be exposed to the right people so that they can help me.
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Kenna 
The past few days have been amazing. God is leading me to go back to Deny's village and start a ministry for the children there. I lived there for two years but the debilitating poverty made me leave, especially since I did not have the sustaining faith in God that I have now. The enemy would love for me to stay in the city, but every day we are here is one more day the kids miss their dad and all their extended family--the main reason I even came to Mexico. We are visiting next week and I'm going to ask my mother-in-law if I can stay with her--we are on good terms and I think she will...I'm going to "commit unto the Lord my works [so that my] thoughts will be established"--Prov 16:3. I am positive Deny's heart will be moved as he sees that the desire of my heart is to be with him, even through the poverty and hard times, and that I'm choosing of my own will, to return to the village. At the same time, I want to start working for the kingdom of heaven to help people instead of just sitting around waiting for him to come back. This plan just came together in the past few days--thank you for your prayers! Please keep praying that God's will be done and that the enemy will not be able to put obstacles in the way.  Thank you!
Original Request
Many of you prayed for my husband Deny when I posted a request a while ago. Well, God has been working! Deny came for a month to live with us (we have been separated and I have been praying for reconciliation for a bit more than a year) and things went great. They improve every time. This time Deny started talking about getting back together permanently, praise God!!! But, as with past times that his heart has softened, something came up that made him have to return to his hometown, a small Mexican village that is seriously a stronghold of the devil. This village is filled with witchcraft and other things...Every time Deny has gone back (usually to help take care of his parents) his heart has been hardened. This time he continues to sound affectionate over the phone and seemed to be finishing the job he had to do as fast as he could, but then something came up, and now he has ben detained, helping his brothers with some project, when he really wants to be back in the city with us. I am positive that this is the enemy's last stand in fighting our marriage restoration AND fighting against Deny's salvation. Deny has seen huge changes in me over the last year and has started talking to me about God, something he thought was just hypocrisy in the past. PLEASE help me pray against the enemy's attacks on Deny so that he can come back to his family AND recieve Jesus as his Savior.
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Theresa G.
Thank you for all of your prayers. My husband now says that he never said he wasn't going to lead a Godly lifestyle. He shows that he is willing to work on our marriage. His requirements are for me to change, sign a post nuptial agreement and pretty much not require him to even show love or be affectionate towards me. Even though he is so harsh, I feel that it shows that doors are opening. Please continue to pray for us. Thanks, Theresa
Original Request
Please pray for my husband. He doesn't value me, our marriage or Jesus. He spends all of his time on sexual addiction. Pray that he turn his life around and be a man that believes and loves God. Pray that Satan be binned from our marriage and my husband loses his desire to be with anyone other than his wife. Pray that he not be so vengeful or spiteful by doing the opposite of what he knows that I want and that he start trying to please me and work on our marriage and his relationship with Jesus. Please pray that he desire to be supportive of his wife, not only spiritually, but financially as well and that our marriage be as God had planned from the beginning. Pray that he stops trying to hide everything that he does and accept that it is wrong and work to control himself from doing it. Please pray that our marriage is restored and that we turn it into a marriage that glorifies God. Thanks, Theresa
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY
Prayer Update #3 by vessie 
I am trying to write an update and it keeps getting eaten. Parts of this prayer have been answered. Praise be to God. Bianca and Kendra are attending church. She has a lawyer and through an emergency hearing has obtained temporary full custody until the court date which has been pushed back until October. Bob wants to take Kendra to New Orlean's but won't get the proper paperwork to protect her out of Canada so we have decided that Bianca shouldn't sign the papers just in case they decide to keep Kendra. Her other grandmother lives there and they have plenty of money. Without paper work giving Bianca recourse in that event, I suggested she not sign the paper she was given which was just written up minus half of the information including Kendra's birthday. Obviously Bob could not bother to have a lawyer do it. His behaviour has not changed. There is one really major change. Bianca is pregnant. Her first instinct was to give up the baby. I think that would break her heart. God makes life. He made this little girl for a reason. Please pray with me that she would feel strong enough, with support from her family, to keep this child and raise it. Phil and I offered to foster the baby until she felt strong enough to take over and while that would be hard on me, having never had a baby, I would be willing if that is God's plan. I couldn't imagine giving up a child. And I don't want to lose this little girl from my life. I'm being selfish but I have lost nearly everyone. This little girl is a blessing from God. Thanks so much for your prayers. vessie
Original Request
Please pray for Bianca. She is my daughter in law. My step son broke up with her and has really been messing with her head. He has no concern for her feelings at all and is not paying proper support. Yesterday she called me while I was out and she was crying. I just heard from one of her friends that she is in the hospital. So I know she is okay for now. My fear is that she is suicidal. She is a baby Christian so spiritual warfare is not something she know anything about. Stand with me that Satan will be brought down and have no space here; that he will not be able to use anyone or anything against her and that she would rise up strong as one of God's children. Pray also for her three kids. Her oldest son CJ has ADHD and was just starting to do well again, Ethan has been doing better in school. He was having dicipline problems but his school has been a tremendous help and wee Kendra, she has no idea what is going on. I pray that she will be as unaffected as possible and that no one would try to fill her head with lies about her Mom. Thanks so much to all of you and may God bless you as you stand in the gap for Bianca. vessie
Share  


ANSWERED PRAYER!
Update by Kim N.  
Thank you everyone for praying. I have not been experiencing any chest pains and I am finally able to sleep at night now!!!! Thanks Yolanda for your words of encouragement. :)
Original Request
Please pray for my health. I have been having frequent on and off chest pains. I have been to the doctor and did an ecg and blood test but my doctor says that it's normal. I am very worried about my health and I'm scared that I might have heart problems or die...I'm losing sleep over this and it's affecting so many aspects of my life. Thank you for praying and God bless you. <3
Share  


GOD IS ANSWERING!  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Prayer Update #1 by Leah M.
Thank yall so much for praying! He is doing much better! Please keep it up! Thank you and God bless.
Original Request
Please pray for my Pastor. He needs strenght to prepare and preach his sermons. His name is Pastor Rodney. Thank you, God bless.
Share  


ANSWERED PRAYER!
Prayer Update #4 by May L.  
Praise The Lord, Ellen continues to do well except that she is now blind. Her recent follow-up shows no signs of disease recurring. God answered our prayers...its a miracle she is healed from her brain cancer!. We are all very encouraged. Thank -you Lord Jesus. Many thanks and many blessings to all who prayed for her healing.  May
Original Request
Ellen Chan is 53 yrs old  diagnose with a rare form of Brain Tumour known as Non -Hodgkins Lymphoma. At the same time she has lost the sight of her left eye and her right vision is now only 10%. She is my next door neighbor and almost daily I go over to pray and read the bible to her. The Doctor has given her a few months to live. Please join me to pray for her  mircale healing.
Thank-you and may god bless you all.
Blessings, May
Share  

MAKE A PRAYER REQUEST or PRAY FOR OTHERS


If you are in need of prayer CLICK HERE to make a prayer request.  You can also be a prayer warrior and pray for the needs of others!  Like the good Samaritan, stop and minister to someone in need.  CLICK HERE if you would like to pray for others. 
Share  

MUSIC AS YOU PRAY


Like the music on the navigation bar? Connect with our young worship leader, Michala, by "liking" her page on Facebook. CLICK HERE. (www.facebook.com/michalamusic) Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praise to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise Him!  Psalm 147:1
Share  

SPREAD THE WORD!


Help spread the word on prayer!  If you have a website and would like to encourage others to pray, please link to the National Prayer Bank.  It's easy!  CLICK HERE for instructions.
Share  

SCRIPTURE TYPER


www.ScriptureTyper.com is a free on-line Scripture memory system.  There are 60 different collections with over 750 verses to choose from.  Prayer Promises or Prayer Teaching is a good place to start.  You can also import your own verses.  The site will send you e-mail reminders when it's time to review your verses, so you don't get rusty. For those of you who like to memorize Scripture on the go, Scripture Typer also has an iPhone app available.  Progress made on your iPhone will sync with your account online and vice versa.  Start storing up verses in your heart so that you are ready to respond to any need.  Hide God's word in your heart now  (Psalm 119:11).
CLICK HERE to try Scripture Typer. 
Share  

JOIN A PRAYER GROUP!


Join a prayer group and be encouraged as you pray for others with similar prayer needs such as healing, finances, marriage, relationships, grief support, and prodigals.  There are also prayer groups which will give you the opportunity to minister, such as Prison Ministries, First Response, and One Nation Under God.  Click on any of the links above and then look for the JOIN button.  Prayer is a powerful way of giving, and God promises to give back to those who give to others. “Give, and it will be given to you… For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38
Share  



Message intended for johnmachaffie@gmail.com. Trouble viewing this e-mail? click here
This message was forwarded from your account at http://nationalprayerbank.com. If you wish to stop receiving this type of e-mail in the future, please change your mail forwarding options here.
To stop receiving "National Prayer Bank Bulletin" e-mail click the following link: unsubscribe
Copyright © 2013 National Prayer Bank | P.O. Box 1106, Fairhope, AL 36533
Designed & Powered by Millennial Solutions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I did not get the chance to release my prayer... But I did pray in my home with my Lord, talking to him...I feld him inside of my Soul, as my Spirit held on his touch with me. Letting me know he is their. And he know all our needs, and see all our Tear, that has reach Heaven Door. I Praise him for me and for the World... To believe within your Heart to take hold of his Promise and his words... and always stay focus... Keep your Trust and let know one tell you no. When you know you serve a God can do all things. My Pray for all Mankind come together not only in Trouble Time, but in all time by keeping our self in perfect will of God Grace. Will open door that was once close. In that Good things WAIT UPON THE LORD AMEN AND AMEN