Saturday, July 13, 2013

** Iraqi dinar - recently being said... **

** Iraqi dinar - recently being said... **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 13-Jul-2013 04:29:01

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
7-13-2013 Intel Guru TerryK IM HEARING BEFORE FOREX S [SHABIBI?] IS GOING TO BE MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN IRAQ, BUT TREAT AS A RUMOR. I WAS TOLD THAT THIS IS RIPE...ANY MOMENT...IT WILL JUST SHOW UP...NO FAN FAIR JUST BOOM - THERE.
7-13-2013 Intel Guru 12thMan ...received a call from my Aggie buddy ...He told me that he has received several texts and calls today with intel all pointing to Sunday into Monday for our blessing to show. He shared with me that our ex-treas gov official called him today and feels like this is our weekend. He also said that both current sen. Reps contacts texts him saying the same thing. I'm just passing along what I was told.

No comments: