Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hi Lord, it’s me

Hi Lord, it’s me. We are getting older and things are getting bad here. Gas prices are too high, no jobs, and food and heating costs too high. I know some  have taken you out of our schools, government and even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless America We really need you! There are more of us who want you than those who don't! Thank You Lord, I Love you.

If you agree, send it on---if not just delete. Only you & the Lord will know.

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2Chronicles 7:14
Perhaps Christians in America should take the above more seriously if we truly want God to bless us.