Friday, July 12, 2013

DEBRA LOWE


7/12/13

We have been sharing prophetic words that the Lord has been speaking at our church, Hesed Ministries. He is saying some things over and over so that we might get it in our hearts and walk boldly in His promises. We pray that these words are a blessing to you and that you allow them to bring forth a harvest in your life.

I have brought you to this place, a place where there does not seem a way to cross over. I brought you to this place so that you could look back at the wilderness and see where I brought you from. Look over into the promise places that I Am taking you too and realize that your ability, your might, your strength; your ingenuity cannot take you over. It is by you yielding to Me, it is complete surrendering your all to Me. By recognizing that there is nothing in you that can take you over, only your complete surrender and trust to me. That empowers you to follow the course of My Spirit. For I am well able to bring you over into that promised place. It is that place where you lift up your hands out of complete surrender realizing that everything that you have done, all that you have mustered up in your own strength has not brought you to this place. Only those moments where you yielded to Me. It is that place where I will cause you to cross over on My wings. Only on My wings and on My strength and My ability will you cross over. And I say unto you this is a good place, it is a place that I have brought you to, so that you would really know what it is to walk by faith, really know what it is to trust Me, really know what it is to lean over on the arms of a mighty God. For then says the Lord, I will bring you out with a strong hand, I will bring you out with a mighty hand.

I will show you what it is like to walk in the promised land. I will cause you by the Spirit of the living God to slay every Hittite, every Jebusite, every "ite" in your life and you will walk completely free in this land, says the Lord. But it is completely dependent upon your surrender, your surrender to me, throwing your hands up in the air and saying, God without you I can do nothing and realizing that even now every step that you have made, every place that I have brought you to, has not been because of anything that you have done in your might. It has been all the while because of My mercy and My grace. Here you will know that My grace is sufficient enough to take you in, says the Lord. My grace is sufficient enough to bring you out.

Then you will no longer continue to look at the things you have left behind, for now you have come to that place says the Lord. For the rains have brought you in to the place where a sweet fragrance is coming forth and it is coming forth because you are going to step over into a new land. Just about the time that you are ready to give up and quit, the Spirit of the living God will awaken you, will revive you and will make all things bright for you. This is the day says the Lord, so hold your head up high and realize we are going into a new land, a new territory, to do new things and it will no longer be by your strength or your might. You will recognize that and you will understand who you really are and that I cover you, and you will walk into that land. You will walk into this land recognizing now once and for all that you are Christ like, that you are God like, and you will begin to do war against the forces of darkness that have hindered you and kept you standing still. So get ready says the Lord. Be not afraid, be not afraid of what you are about to step into because I Am with you and for you and I Am your rear guard and I will lead you into that place, says the Lord. So total surrender is needed in this day and in this hour to step into the summer of your life.

"Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard." (Is. 58:8)
"The trees will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them." (Ezek. 34:27)
"The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust." (Ruth 2:12)

No comments: