Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This entire March on DC thing has thrown up red flags to me ever since I first heard of it


Reader: This entire March on DC thing has thrown up red flags to me ever since I first heard of it
Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 21-May-2013 02:26:17
TY George!!
Me too.. :-)
*************************************************
Re: Adam Kokesh violently dragged from protest....
Greetings! Feel free to use my first name but not my email if you decide to post this. Thanks.
This entire March on DC thing has thrown up red flags to me ever since I first heard of it. This, to me, is a false flag event out in the open from the start.
For your consideration: Slowly spread word of an armed march on DC (if enough people sign up and you know they will). Of course, a right wing "Liberty Movement" Talk Radio host will come up with the idea.Can't be Rush or Hannity or anyone too famous. Someone just famous enough to be the spark to the tinder.
It will be how easy to just have one person fire just one shot? Probably don't even need that. How about just some recordings of gunfire? That should be enough to start the ball rolling. Don't think that's enough? OK. It's an open march; send as many agents as you want.
Now, how about some icing on the cake? Just to make sure that the bonfire is ready to burn, let's "disappear" the guy we're using to set this up. That will REALLY get the bellows blowing on the flames. Yeah. That should really do it. As a bonus, we can milk his vanishing, utilizing the "alternative" and "mainstream" media, to prepare this just as we want to for the next few weeks leading up to Independence Day.
Sorry. Make that Dependence Day. What a wonderful way to demonize gun owners, talk radio, the "right wing" and all of the other labels that oppose the NWO?
No nukes needed for Martial Law. That makes it very environmentally friendly. That will help keep the "left wing" quiet and in line.
Just my thoughts and paranoia free flowing.
George
*****************************
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=277416

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, George, that's some scenario, that Kokesh is working for the badguys? Perhaps 'plausible', but unlikely I think. George are you a troll? Even if you are not a troll, it still divides and separates doesn't it?See how easy things can go askew, jade, and distort? Be careful, my friend[?], what you suggest is dangerous, is it not? Personally, I don't believe that the powers that WERE have much power anymore- only what we give them. I'm sure you are wrong. Anyone?