Monday, May 20, 2013

SUDDENLY - SUDDENLY - HOLD FAST GOD IS STILL ABOUT TO SHOW UP AND SHOW OFF - WE KNOW THIS IN OUR KNOWERS!


05/20/2013

SUDDENLY - SUDDENLY - HOLD FAST GOD IS STILL ABOUT TO SHOW UP AND SHOW OFF - WE KNOW THIS IN OUR KNOWERS!

Thus sayeth the Lord: Things are about to happen fast and "furiously" [by My great and awesome Power] for all those who, in their faith and obedience, are on the "fast track" to the fullness of destiny.

"furiously" - of unrestrained energy, speed, etc.; violent [in this case, by the intense release of Kingdom-forces: faith, love, righteousness, truth, wisdom etc. through a holy people] or unrestrained, as in speed, vigor, energy etc.

 "Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert".... Isaiah 43:18-19 NASB

Behold, the hour has come for me to honor you, and lift you up into the place [Kingdom-position] I have chosen for you.
....
For, indeed, you have been prepared, and your way has been prepared. Every detail is in place, and I say to you this day your eyes shall behold great things, and I shall give to you ALL of the desires of your heart. 

Well done My good and faithful servants! Hold fast, for it is the time to press forward as a mighty Army destroying the strongholds of the Evil One. Truly, truly I say to you, that in this most glorious hour Satan and his forces shall see the greatest display of My Power[Love] this earth has ever seen - and they shall be devastated at EVERY turn by My holy ones!

My Spirit shall rest upon you powerfully My child, for you are anointed to do all that I have created you for. Go forth in perfect obedience - "knowing" that I have prepared your way. Do not be moved by ANY circumstances that presently surround you - for My power [Grace] is more than enough [sufficient] to cause you to gloriously overcome in ALL things.

Have no fear! For all those things that I have promised to you have already been established in the spiritual realm. Therefore, only hold fast and stand firm and, indeed, you will see the mighty power of the Lord of hosts manifest in "all" of your circumstances SUDDENLY.

Know [have a deep revelation of the spiritual reality] that you are prepared in all that you are called to do - and know [have a deep revelation of the spiritual reality] that the way has been prepared.

Everything is prepared, My beloved one, you will [in your obedience] just walk right into it.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/05/words-of-encouragement-from-debtarheelgirl-monday-am3.html

No comments: