Sunday, May 12, 2013

OkieOilMan Update at OOM&F Sunday Evening


OkieOilMan Update at OOM&F Sunday Evening

05/12/2013
 
[..okieoilman] I HOPE ALL YOU WONDERFUL MOTHERS WERE REALLY HONORED TODAY. MOST OF YOU DESERVE IT. I KNOW MY MOTHER HAD HER HANDS FULL WHEN I WAS JUST A TAD-POLE. I THINK SHE MUST HAVE HAD THE PATIENCE OF JOBE.

I HAVE NOT POSTED FOR SEVERAL DAYS BECAUSE OF THE IN-CORRECT RUMOR MILL THAT HAS PREVAILED AND HAVE WAITED FOR CONFIRMABLE INFORMATION. MY PROBLEM AS WELL AS OTHER MESSENGERS IS THAT AS SOON AS THE INFORMATION WAS PRESENTED US AND WE SHARED IT-----IT CHANGED.

HAVING BEEN IN THAT POSITION MANY TIMES BEFORE I AM OF THE MOST CONSERVATIVE NATURE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. WE CAN REPORT THAT THE ACTIVITY LAST WEEK AFTER CONFIRMATION WAS AS PROGRESSIVE AS WE COULD EVER HOPE FOR AND I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT PAN'S OUT THIS COMING WEEK.

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE.(EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE)
....
Read More Link on Right
BUT THIS TIME IT IS TRUE. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE DELAYS OR ISSUES PREVELANT --AT THIS TIME I AM UNAWARE OF THEM. I WILL ONLY POST HENCEFORTH WHAT IS PROVEN FACT AND NOT CONJECTURE OR OPINION.

 I AM ON A HIGH STATE OF ALERT PRESENTLY. I AM MOST ANXIOUS TO MAKE THE FINAL POST ANNOUNCING TO THE DINARIAN'S THAT AS BOB BARKER USED TO SAY--(COME ON DOWN).

I HAVE INTEL COMING IN TODAY THAT I AM AWAITING CONFIRMATION ON AND IF IT IS TRUE----WE WILL (COME ON DOWN)

[..okieoilman] I UNDERSTAND AFTER TODAY THERE ARE SOME VERY WEALTHY SENATORS, AND CONGRESSMEN

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do not konw how you pull off lieing to these good pepole but you are able to do it week after week,it has to get to you in some way,God something got to get to you ,but maybe you do not have a soul.

Anonymous said...

JUST what we need! Wealthy senators and congressmen......

Anonymous said...

Okie, Sunday night, thank you, please post an up date when the new intel comes in, thanks again

Anonymous said...

The bible says that whenever a prophet makes a prophecy, and it does not come to pass, then you know that the prophet is not from god. I don't think I have ever seen anyone who has been wrong on their predictions more than Okie Oil Man. I know that this blog is home to some far out posts, but enough of the bottom feeders.(pumpers)

Brandon said...

"I have intel coming in today that I am awaiting confirmation on..."
Question: Is this the very same intel upon which other final post alerts have been based upon over the years? I just can't wait to exchange Dinars for those valuable Fed Notes from one of those corrupt "to large to fail" banks! Fricking BirdSeed Deception!

Anonymous said...

Ya, our prays are answered folks!! The congressmen have cashed in, now it's our turn....haha what a joke...it's time to shutdown the corporation feeding off us....no more!!

Anonymous said...

what is going to be the excuse tomorrow? this just goes on and on.

Anonymous said...

keep your devil tong to yourself didn't your mother teach you to do unto others. Who is soulless now.

Anonymous said...

Okie, keep the Faith millions praying for you, and we want you there when it is time for the shouting, God bless great job under very difficult circumstances

Anonymous said...

Okie, many praying that your circumstances are improving, and waiting for your advertised up date ppost tonight, God bless good man, and thanks from millions of us

Anonymous said...

Okie Waiting for new post, praying that you are O K