Friday, May 10, 2013

Okie Oil Man 5-9-13 Late Evening


Okie Oil Man 5-9-13 Late Evening

New post  SpiritualWarrior Yesterday at 8:52 pm
[..okieoilman] GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN IT'S THURSDAY AGAIN!! I STILL HAVE THAT SAME FEELING TONIGHT I HAD LAST NIGHT IN MY KNOWER (IS THAT AN INTERNAL ORGAN?) SINCE LAST NIGHT I HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING COMPUTERS BEING LOADED, DIGNATARIES PRESENTING SKR'S (VOUCHERS) TO BE ACTIVATED (AVAILABLE CASH IN THEIR ACCOUNTS) AND MEETINGS IN NEW YORK TALL BUILDING THAT WAS STATED AS THE POINT OF ACTIVITY LAST NIGHT WITH A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION..WITH THAT SAID I CAN SEE NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY. I LIKE YOU, WANT THIS YESTERDAY BUT AM AWARE I HAVE NO CONTROL. I AM HOPEFUL THAT TOMMOROW MAY BRING RESULTS WE WANTED TODAY--BUT--WE'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE?--NO--WE HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS JUST RECENTLY MADE. WE MUST BE PATIENT AS I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT OUR MIRACLE (BLESSING) CAN OR WILL COME AT ANY TIME. I AM ALSO OF THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PROGRAMS, THE C/E-R/V AND GLOBAL RESET WILL ALL OCCUR AT THE SAME MOMENT. THIS PRECLUDES ANYONE'S PLANS ON DOUBLE DIPPING. THE FIRST 25 CURRENCIES AS I UNDERSTAND IT IS TO COME OUT FIRST WITH THE DINAR AND DONG INCLUDED AND THEN APPROXIMATELY EVERY 2 WEEKS THEREAFTER OTHER CURRENCIES ARE TO BE RE-SET. PERHAPS FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES???--I THINK THIS TIME WHEN IT COMES OUR TIME TO KICK THE FOOTBALL PERHAPS LUCY BROWN WON'T JERK THE BALL OUT FROM UNDER US. WE SHALL SEE--BLESSINGS AND REST WELL TONIGHT BECAUSE YOUR AIR FORCE AND NAVY WILL BE AWAKE.

..okieoilman SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO ME
.[b]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I find an update with actual documented briefings when available would more impact than these daily cloak and dagger reports on same same.

If you truly have knowledge of good things to come I find it would be greatly beneficial to myself and I'm sure others to announce it when and as it happens.

Reporting on constant coming attractions is not going to change or speed up the facts. People have had enough of hurry up and wait stories.

Anything that is done in transparency truth and love of and for humanity will happen regardless of time or circumstance. However constant rambling about the same same with no proof does little to help those on the fence or unawakened.

We need to lead by example into a new world/age of transparency love and unity. The old believe me because I said so is passes.