Thursday, May 2, 2013

Monsanto and Agenda 21: The Shocking Truth That is Hiding in Plain Sight


  
Monsanto and Agenda 21: The Shocking Truth That is Hiding in Plain Sight
Posted By: CrystalRiver
Date: Wednesday, 1-May-2013 18:56:39

Monsanto and Agenda 21: The Shocking Truth That is Hiding in Plain Sight
Welcome to the post that will probably get me labeled as paranoid and crazy!
I expect this post to get me criticized for being just another crazy right-winger spreading fear. (For the record, I’m not right or left wing). I also fully expect to loose subscribers over this post, so that should say something about how important I feel this information is.
More at this link: http://unmistakablyfood.com/monsanto-and-agenda-21-the-truth-that-is-hiding-in-plain-sight/
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=275709

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GMO foods have no food value content. It is pretty much garbage. GMO corn feed to cattle is so bad that they won't even eat it. My uncle's cattle turned there nose up to GMO corn feed and would starve themselves before they would eat it. He went and purchased new feed and had no problems. He tried to feed them the GMO feed again just to see and again they would not eat...This should really tell us dumb asses that GMO food is going to kill us all