Thursday, May 23, 2013

I.R.S. Official Wants Her 'Rights' - 'We The Peons'


I.R.S. Official Wants Her 'Rights' - 'We The Peons'
Posted By: Infoeditor [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 23-May-2013 14:14:00
 
I.R.S. Official Wants Her 'Rights' - 'We The Peons'
When I.R.S. official, Lois Lerner, evoked the 5th Amendment in claiming her rights I thought it strange that a person whose legal status is probably 'public servant', 'civil official', or some such designation could do that. As I understand it, a person who is a private citizen may have such privilege, but I'm not so sure about a public servant. These may be two distinct classifications of legal statuses.
In addition, sources state she gave an opening statement of testimony, in which case in a regular court proceeding a respondent or defendant may be compelled to continue answering questions or be held in contempt of court. Although it was/is not necessarily a trial by jury here, the principle is similar. The submission of an opening statement, in some cases, may be considered a waiver of one's Fifth Amendment right, although in this case it was a general statement. Now we are bogged down in courtroom intrigue where it may require many taxpayer dollars for government lawyers on behalf of those who unlawfully rob us at the I.R.S..
It is interesting how some in government suddenly decide they are above the regular citizens, invoke their so-called rights, while 'We, The Peons' are often discarded into jail cell dungeons and assigned uncaring so-called public defenders who tell us "that doesn't matter" when we try to explain our cases and situations.
The I.R.S. is not a true government agency, was not properly ratified, and is an Un-Constitutional, therefore unlawful creation, yet those vampires seek to ride herd high above, "We, The Forgotten People". It should be eliminated and this official, Lois Lerner and other I.R.S. officials should be tried for TREASON.
Issa looks to call back IRS official who refused to testify, says she voided 5th Amendment right Read more: http://www

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Lois Lerner and other I.R.S. officials should be tried for TREASON."

And hanged by the neck until dead.