Monday, May 20, 2013

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 20-May-2013 20:09:17

Hi, Folks -
Found here:
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2013/05/carrolbeams-update-20-may.html?m=1
=====
CARROLBEAMS UPDATE, 20 MAY
Hi to everyone..from CarrolBeams. I'm sorry I haven't stopped by..but my time and energy has become limited. I just wanted to let you all know that I've been hearing good things.
There is a rumor that we MAY see it tomorrow..we were expecting it today, but believe the Canadian Banking Holiday MAY have put it off for a day.
Another really GOOD RUMOR..going around..is that we MAY SEE a pre-recorded ANNOUNCEMENT on some CHANGES on Wednesday.
I know the ups and downs is hard on everyone..but keep the Faith..the scope of what is happening is beyond most of our beliefs.
Please be kind to one another and don't beat up the Intel people..everyone is doing their best to help bring you NEWS that can be shared so you're not totally in the Dark.
FORO DINAR GURUS at 4:05 PM

No comments: