Thursday, May 2, 2013

I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii…


I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii…

01 May 2013
Kauilapele's Blog  Posted on

There comes a time to embrace a facet (reflection of an identity) of oneself. There comes a time to release it. That time is now for me.
I have decided (been “guided” (whatever that means)) to leave this island, this “state” (part of the alleged ‘USA corporation’ though it may be, still a beautiful location to have an alleged one), and the connection with the facet of my “I AM” diamond called, “Kauilapele”. It is time. It is over.
The next part of the journey will take me to the mainland of the North American continent. Exactly where I will go and where I will “end up” (whatever that means) has not been revealed. But this is not a “brief” (days, weeks) trip… feels more like “months, years”. And I am at peace with it.
It’s been very clear to me, after the 12-12-12, that the “Kauilapele” was over. And that there was nothing more for me to do here… Energetically I was finished… in Hawaii. I “tested” that idea with a few trips, to places I’d been many times (Volcanoes, Pu’uhonua o Honaunau, Java on the Rock). Each place I went to felt like it almost wasn’t there. Or that no connection (for myself) existed… anymore. I also became convinced that a whole new energy was wanting to “work” with/through me, and it could not fully enter my field until I left Hawaii.
So after feeling all this out, and allowing the timing to reveal itself to me, I gave notice to my landlady, and will be out of here end of the month.
I feel the “Kauilapele’s Blog” will still continue in some form, although in a different way, and at (likely) a different pace, and in (definitely) a different place (places) (although the site URL will stay the same, and remain for awhile so any mp3s, documents, may still be downloaded. I may stop posting to it at some point, and start a new blog, from the new “I AM” facet that this “I AM” is moving into, and has been, for the past months, since the 12-12-12.
We all have “facets” which may be embraced for awhile, then released. Here are a few facets that I’ve embraced, then released.
  • The Boy
  • The Teenager
  • The “I Have to Get Good Grades” high school student
  • The “I Have to Get Good Grades” college student
  • The Graduate Student (got good grades there, too, but attitude was more, “just get the degree, dammit, and then get me out of here!”)
  • The “I’ve Got to Get Drunk to Fit In” student/person
  • The Pharmaceutical Chemist
  • The Corporate Chemist
  • The Unity Musician
  • The Hawaiian Musician
  • The Hawaiian music guy, “Kauwila”
  • The “Hawaiian Guy”
  • The Light Worker for the benefit of Me only
  • The Light Worker for the benefit of Others only
  • The Light Worker for the benefit of the Planet only
  • The “OPPT Reporting” Guy
  • The “OPPT Expert” Guy
  • The “living with 5 beautiful cats in my place all day, every day” guy
  • …and now I release…
  • The “Kauilapele”
·       The releasing will continue, I’m sure. But one thing will remain, even after leaving Hawaii… that is the deep gratitude I feel for all of you who have read this blog, and supported this “facet” called, “Kauilapele”, and encouraged me in many ways to keep putting these messages out there.
So I will end this message right here. I’ll still be writing. And moving!!
http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/i%E2%80%99m-letting-go-%E2%80%9Ci-am-kauilapele%E2%80%9D%E2%80%A6-i-am-leaving-hawaii%E2%80%A6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never did know what Kauilpele was good for. I do know that he was part of the Galactic Round Table site a long while ago, and connected to Mark Huber, Beth Trutwin, Rama and Tara, Steve Beckow. I was somewhat dissillusioned by the astral games that the bunch reported they had gone on, supposedly to places like Pluto,and the far side of the moon, in search of the hiding-out Bush Sr. and Hillary Clinton. They claimed they had arrested them, and the ones in the public eye were clones. There were several times that this fellow went on "missions" to open portals. Photos were supposed to have been taken by him to substantiate the ritual ceremony, but they were always blurred unrecognizable images. Then he jumped in with American Samauri, and claimed the OPPT. I knew then, that he was almost at the end of his line. He never seemed like anyone that had goals to accomplish, as most of his time was spent at Java-on-the-Rock, drinking coffee and looking out to sea, with nothing in particular to do. R.I.P.