Monday, May 6, 2013

FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients


FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients

My wife, Yvonne, has been given two death sentences. No, she is not a criminal nor a terrorist. Let me tell you her story.

FDA Agent
by Sam Bass
BobTuskin.com
May 5, 2013

Six years ago she was diagnosed with melanoma cancer. After three surgeries the doctors felt that they had removed all the cancer. Almost one year later the cancer returned with fast growing tumors on her back. Again, the Doctor wanted to do surgery and treat her using interferon. His prognosis was that she had six months before she would die (DEATH SENTENCE # 1) and that the interferon “might” give her a 10% chance of survival. But, if she did the interferon, she would feel like she had the flu for a year and it would further weaken her immune system. Yvonne asked the Doctor directly if he were in her shoes would he take the course of action he was recommending. After much silence he said, “No.”
With much prayer and research, we choose an alternative route. She changed her diet radically. My children and I started massaging her back almost daily with essential oils. Through guidance from a Natural Phatic Doctor we begin supplementing her diet.
In a matter of months the tumors on her back begin to decrease in size and then suddenly disappeared. Her oncologist did not believe that the cancer was gone and had a scan done which verified she was cancer free. DEATH SENTENCE # 1 OVERTURNED.
Five years later the cancer returned with a violent aggression unlike before. She lost over 80 pounds in less than six months, could not keep any food down, and had to sleep setting up in a chair. Knowing that we had defeated cancer once before, we were confident we could defeat it again. Thus, after much prayer and research, and due to the fast growth of these new tumors, we decided to seek an alternative clinic that would help oversee her treatment.
We chose Camelot Cancer Care in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Camelot has been treating cancer patients for over ten years with a verified 60% decrease in the SUV’s in tumors on their patients PET scans after receiving their treatment. An oncologist who had personal knowledge of Camelot’s effectiveness felt that it would be the better course, even over normal medical treatments.
Their treatment consist of 20 rounds of B-17 (known as laetrile), vitamin C, and DMSO administered intravenously. The first eight treatments must be done in the clinic and are overseen by a medical staff. The remaining eight can be self-administered at home with weekly blood test to insure no adverse effects from the treatments.
On the eighth day (April 23, 2013) Yvonne was showing great signs that the treatments were working. She could sleep laying down, she was keeping most of her food down, she had an increase in her appetite, and energy. We were about to leave the clinic with the remaining twelve treatments in my hands when the FBI and FDA raided the clinic in a gestapo like manner claiming that the use of B-17 was illegal and that Camelot was committing fraud. They made the staff remove all the patients off their IVs and told us all to leave.
I set the box of prefilled IV bags down to put my coat on. As I reached for the box an FBI agent slammed his hand down on the box and told me, “You cannot take that with you.” I informed him that I had paid $13,000 for it, thus it was mine and that it was necessary for my wife’s continuing successful battle with her cancer. He told me he would arrest me if I picked it up again. I told him to read me my rights which he declined.
They keep us there for another two hours under constant arm guard. I was not allowed to go to the restroom without removing my coat and empting all my pockets. An agent led us to believe that we might be able to take our property home with us just to tell us two hours later that the Attorney General’s lawyer said we could not have it.
By the FBI/FDA and Attorney General’s action they handed my wife DEATH SENTENCE #2. Because the FBI/FDA sealed the bank accounts of Camelot and it’s owner, we cannot recover the $13,000 which we borrowed. This has limited us to seeking other alternative treatments elsewhere.
WE are now put in a position that we must self-treat Yvonne. DO NOT FRET! We are confident in our God that He is leading us and with the support of friends, our church, and many strangers we will defeat this death sentence. I believe that we will show that our rogue government cannot remove our right to choose how we fight this cancer and that alternative treatments can and are successful.
WE will see this DEATH SENTENCE #2 OVERTUNED.
In you would like to know more about this or help financially go to:
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-a-wonderful-mom-and-friend-naturally-finish-off-her-battle-with-cancer-/52172/update/37188
or a TV news story see:
http://www.newson6.com/story/22057839/tulsa-cancer-clinic-temporarily-shut-down-amid-federal-investigation

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/05/fda-and-fbi-raid-cancer-cure-center-and-steal-medicine-from-dying-patients/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Government is so afraid that people are going to learn the scam they are helping big pharma to run, Big Pharma pays for they golf trips and dinners, contributes to every politician campaign and in return this corrupts politicians passed laws that favor big pharma, make vaccinations mandatory for all school children, then the FDA jumps in and allows big pharma to distribute thousands of unsafe drugs and is only after several thousand people died that they re-call the drug but by then big pharma has already make billions, they have a good game going and as long as there are stupid people that still believe the politicians care about any of us their game will continue on. WAKE UP AMERICA!!! and send all this corrupt politicians to jail!!!!

Unknown said...

24-year-old Kristina Marie
was diagnosed with a brain tumor and given a death sentence by establishment
doctors. She decided to reject chemotherapy and treat herself with the Help of
Dr, chris CANNABIS OIL instead. After three MRI’s her tumors have shrunk
considerably. Contact Email: chriscannabiseoiltreatment@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

my wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little she could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from rick Simpson medicals which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact the foundation who supplied my brother in law with this email: ricksimpsonmedicals@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have been suffering from Colon cancer lungs with metastasis to other part of my body. Ever since the discovery of this diseases, my entire life have been depressed and emotional down, it was a Death roll Sentence on my life, but still I honor you all for your prayers and concern toward my life and my family and I earnestly pray for God to be with you all, i also use the medium to thanks to the Dr who God has sent to help me cure this unimaginable, terrible and horrible illness called cancer.
Knowing that i had colon cancer with met to some part of my body break my heart and make me lifeless, My family have never knew true peace ever since the diagnose of this disease and period given to live. My wife heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price the entire family was strong in faith and willing to try anything that would save my Life, I have completed the treatment regime with total eradication of the disease from all parts of my body. if you want to get the hemp or cannabis oil or Medical herbs please contact :
globalgreenoilsupplier@gmail.com.Here is their Website....www.worldclasskushsupplier.webs.com