Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dinar - A Scam???


05/19/2013


[treasure4e] shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell

treasure4e]  I spoke to a banker from Bank of America and let me just say this He was one of those people that cannot lie without telling just by body language…. that my 17 yr old twins picked up on!

treasure4e] He was in the wealth management dept….I said to him so you think it is a scam?  And he turned his face, then looked at the ground, then rubbed his chin and then said.." I didnt say it was a scam and when it does RV watch out"

 [Robertprofessor] treasure4e How recent was this?

 [treasure4e] Robertprofessor when I was in Florida 2 1/2 weeks ago

[treasure4e] My kids do not know a lot about the IQD but they are good at discerning. I said to them did you hear the conversation mom had with that man

[treasure4e] They replied yes,  and he is a terrible liar because at first he said he knew it was worthless, then he started to get very uncomfortable ( my kids words)

[treasure4e] I said exactly then asked them what do you think he knows

[treasure4e] and their reply was he knows you are going to be stinkin rich
....
[Robertprofessor] treasure4e Terri Imagine all the tellers, personal bankers and other bank employess who bought the company line instead of a few IQD! Once we start coming in and they learn what really happened ... oh, no!

[snowwolfsdee] Robertprofessor not going to be very pretty

 [Robertprofessor] It can't be a scam when all the dealers in the US get it from UST.

[treasure4e] Robertprofessor they are not going to be happy

[klee123] robertprofessor; exactly.....thats reassuring for us

[Robertprofessor] treasure4e I've convinced two currency tellers to buy some VND because I've bought so much there.

[deb2blessed] I have a family member who is a regional BOA manager--he knows about IQD but hears nothing about it-- but he says he is not in the foreign currency area so probablby won't hear

[Robertprofessor] Terri They have to protect their jobs ... for a little while longer. grin

 [weimar] I told four or five friends about IQD, and no one listened. So..

[treasure4e] Robertprofessor WF keeps asking us when we are taking our trip

*************************
[Terri] Robertprofessor I believer that some call it a scam but are also holders of Dinar

treasure4e] Terri Well not this guy and I wouldnt make up a story

[buybyeby] Terri not very smart of a banker to come out against the dinar or dong to potentially rich customers don't you think?

[Robertprofessor] klee123 Learning that fact was one reason I decided to buy some IQD originally. I also checked the BBB of Atlanta and Sterling Currency had a sterling record with them.

[Terri] treasure4e I agree with your story.....same story at my bank

 [buybyeby] Robertprofessor BAM!

 [treasure4e] Robertprofessor exactly this guy was squirming but he wasnt standing in the bank lobby either......it was at my sisters place of employment ( a sports bar)

[treasure4e] hmmmmm I just had a revelation

[Terri] buybyeby I believe thay are told to say that "S" word lol

treasure4e] he probably said what he did because he had a few beers rofl

 [treasure4e] so lets all go and get our bankers drunk today rofl

[SGD3] treasure4e I'm in..

[treasure4e] Terri like truth serum they start singing and do not even realize it

**************************

[treasure4e] I think if they came right out and said YES you are going to be rich not one of us could keep our stinkin mouths shut which would start chaos and they would lose their jobs

[Robertprofessor] treasure4e No doubt about that. And why would banks educate us when the system changes going on will put an end to the old system that the banks have "enjoyed" for decades.

[treasure4e] Robertprofessor exactly

[SGD3] treasure4e There has to be some people left working in the bank..Of course they have to say scam But everyone of my tellers at the branch I go to has bought Dinar- They will call me if it ever changes

[treasure4e] SGD3 yeah they bought into the scam right hahahaha

[TexasMom] Robertprofessor I bought the first mil just cuz. then I started researching....had no idea the depth of this investment. Ohy my! And, I a mentally exhausted lol

[Robertprofessor] TexasMom I'm worn by it too. Good to step away at times.

[treasure4e] TexasMom post RV you will have much R&R time to rest your brain

 [Robertprofessor] SGD3 That's really cool. I've heard of some small towns where more than half the town owns dinar.

[SGD3] treasure4e Sure did!!...hehehe

[buybyeby] SGD3 may I ask the name of this "smart" bank?

[SGD3] TD

[SGD3] Robertprofessor I know quite a few people here have because of what the tellers tell me..

[Robertprofessor] SGD3 There's going to be joy in Mudville ... but some weeping too.

[jamajacks] Robertprofessor And heavy drinking in Leadville! lol

[SGD3] Robertprofessor True- Thats why I wish this would get done-It's going to cause alot of chaos I feel for the ones that didn't get into it

[treasure4e] Robertprofessor knashing of teeth when my nephew who laughed at me realizes how he could have set him and his family up for ages to come but instead bought a powerball ticket and lost

[Robertprofessor] jamajacks I think they do heavy drinking in Leadville CO all year round ... for no reason at all. roflmao

******************************
Newbeez] Hi! Jester keeps warning to have professionals in place but honestly, I haven't done so for fear that a professional will think I'm crazy asking for assistance managing my imaginary money-is this something u all have done or plan on doing AFTER the rv

 [NuffSaid] Newbeez good morning. This is part of being a dinarian. Being mocked at and ridiculed by professionals such as CPA's, tax attorney's and etc.

 [SGD3] Newbeez I have researched who I am going to use- Will make the deposit and then get them on board..

[klee123] nuffsaid; we will have the last laugh......

 [blackjon] also write down all the Questions you have for these ppl and don't be afraid to interview them to see if there a good fit for you please this is your money not theres if you go in remembering that you will be fine

[Newbeez] Thanks for reassurance ! I bank at WF, have for years. I haven't asked though, about IQD. I will start poking around for some $ help though.

[TexasMom] we had them checked out as well through an SEC contact

Robertprofessor] TexasMom Good idea. I did as much due diligance as I could before my first IQD order. Since then, I've never doubted this is for real, but I've had much to learn to know where the real story line is.

*********************

[Robertprofessor] I think a lot about what I'm going to say to the many I know casually when they can't help but notice a lifestyle change and ask pesky questions. I don't like the sound of my answers yet. Any of you come with ideas on this problem?

[olesailor] I have the best suggestion I have come up with. Shutup and say nothing. Evaluate what you want to do with the rest of your life and where you really want to live. Change your friends, change your location and only bring in your circle those whom you really want to be a part of your life. NONE will ever understand and ALL will eventually resent you

puppylove] Loose lips sink ships, I will tell no one about anything, I never have and will not start either

 [puppylove] here is my thoughts, if you dont discuss it now, why would you tell anyone anything later?? I do not and will not . It is no ones business but mine and Im not talking. The people that already know are invested so no explainations asre needed to anyone else

[puppylove] Please dont make your blessing public!!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/05/i4u-members-rumors-thoughts-and-opinions-sun-am.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If these DINAR people want any credibility at all stop regurgitating the same rambling bs with the only change being the date it's repeated.

I could careless either way cause it ain't going to solve the core of what needs to be done for global change.

Save your energy and spares us the waste of space that could be better utilized on current affairs of truth and light to encourage unity instead of bickering about this dinar side show

Anonymous said...

dear anonymous,
Have you ever thought that a lot of the as you call it "bus and waste of space" could be nothing more than true comrodery. can't we all just be friends?

Anonymous said...

You quote unity, truth and light, yet judge free will choice of others?

Love the choices they make. Their space on this blog is as valuable as yours.

Blessings

Anonymous said...

I'll say it and mean it. THE DINAR IS A SCAM! So there. Prove me wrong!

Anonymous said...

More important my opinion is as valuable. The point being we shouldn't have to log through repetitive jargon of no fact in order to reach other absolute information.

State the fact and move on. The comments of for different views on writers of posts that put themselves out there for comment.

Unity doesn't mean I'm not allowed to voice my comment on posts that ask for comment.

Believe you me its nothing to lose sleep over. I always comment when people try blow smoke up my ass.

Get over yourself seriously

Anonymous said...

Can't we all be friends and say nothing got us into this slavery system. I'm awake I will always speak my truth when ever I want regardless of difference of opinion and never apologize for it.

If the tone offended you that's up to you I never personally attacked you or yours so an apology is not in order.

While I believe your comment well meaning I find a bit sensitive.

Teresa said...

I did invest in the Dinar. Personally, I'm tired of all the conflicting "guru" advice/opinion. I'm not so sure that this is not all hype, for the Dinar sellers. We shall see. I hope I'm wrong.