Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dinar Intel -- TerryK 5-20-13


5-20-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   I HEARD THAT WF HAS HAD IT FOR DAYS.  I HAVE THREE VP FRIENDS AT WF AND THEY HAVE ALL TOLD ME THEY CAN SEE IT BUT ITS NOT RELEASED.  I FEEL WONDERFUL ABOUT WED NIGHT.  WE ARE THERE PEEPS. ON A CALL NOW WITH SOURCE, WOW.  IM TELLING YOU THIS IS IT HAS TO BE  FOR WHAT IM BEING TOLD AND 7 ARTICLES JUST SENT TO ME, OMG.  [post 2 of 2]

5-20-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   IT'S STILL A SOLID GO TO HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT.  THINGS WERE DONE...TO ENSURE THAT THE BAD GUYS ARE OUT OF THE PICTURE. THE DONG IS TO GO AT 2.20 AS WE HEARD.   THE DINAR IS STILL WHAT IM HEARING AT 11.68.  IM HEARING THAT THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS ARE OUR WINDOW AND ALOT OF THE BIG PLAYERS ARE HAPPY TODAY.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love for TerryK's info to be right. But as always, taking this with a grain of salt.

nana65 said...

Does anyone know how Okie is doing? Praying for Oklahoma and Texas!

Omegaman8 said...

TerryK is on the point. The others are step siding but this man TerryK is on the3 point

Anonymous said...

Now where is it?

Anonymous said...

Dong 2.2 and dinar 11.68 hmmm that seems awfully high like the writer....

Anonymous said...

If I had a dolkar for everytime terryk has calked iy with a rate and date, I woukdnt need my dinar...

Anonymous said...

terryk pumps his rumors and has done so for well over 5-6 years now. i can some up all of those 5-6 year rumors in one or two sentences....

He either has a retarded monkey on the inside in Iraq feeding him these rumors... or he is a dealer and is pumping sales..

Here is the facts people... no rumors... every single ARTICLE I have read in regards to the chapter 7 release has talked about 2015. I know we all want this thing to be over.. but lets stop the crap feeding... this is going to take a few years and if i'm wrong then you will be happy... if i'm right you will be happy... either way you will be happy instead of listening to these goofy no good Lying rumor pumping low life people...
I have been in this investment because I have done my own research and those of you that take anything any of these guys are saying as truth, I have no sympathy for you... Fool me once shame on you... fool me 198,567 times shame on me...I mean come on.. Every week this guy is saying a day and a value.. and he has never been right so far... one day he will be... but the safer bet is 2015...
TerryK is a dealer or a nut case... either way he spreads false hopes and i do not think he even know how badly he is hurting some people.. there are elderly people out their using their entire retirement on this investment in hopes of living out their last days on a beach somewhere... and these false statements only makes then invest more out of false hope... you are damaging more and more people the more you lie Terry... STOP!