Saturday, May 11, 2013

AMERICAN HOLOCAUST and The Coming NEW WORLD ORDER


AMERICAN HOLOCAUST and The Coming NEW WORLD ORDER

This blog is about the coming crisis of MARTIAL LAW and the NEW WORLD ORDER agenda for AMERICA!It also offers HOPE and the CHRISTIAN SOLUTION for their NEW WORLD ORDER's "FINAL SOLUTION."

Thursday, May 2, 2013

AL CUPPETT, PENTAGON SOURCE, CONFIRMS "RING OF FIRE" REPORTS

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

I just finished talking on the phone to my friend and contact, T___ in Vermont. She is a good friend of Al Cuppett's and has spent time in his home accompanied with her husband.


Al and I go back many years, working together to expose the NWO agenda for America. I have quoted from him extensielvey in the past, and in my book, PREMONITIONS OF AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST.


Al Cuppett has lectured extensively across this nation about the dangers of coming martial law. I have nothing but the highest respect for this man, also a devoted Christian. Al is retired from working at the Pentagon for many years.


I first met Al in Washington DC in 1996, at his friend Joel's home. Al had begun to put out information about coming martial law, and was determined to expose it, even as I was.


We networked frequently throughout past years, exchanging information at times and validating one another's information through research.


Al later traveled with THE PROPHECY CLUB to both get his information out, and to gather new information.


When my friend T. contacted him recently about my Navy SEAL insider revelation regarding "OPERATION RING OF FIRE," AL immediately confirmed the possibility of this to occur.


"I have known about this for a long time, " admitted Al to my friend.


In fact, it was AL Cuppett who initially gave me information about the strange reports of nukes being planted around YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK a while back. Retired USAF information source FIELD MCCONNEL also confirmed the strange planting of high explosives around YNP by the US military covertly. He told me personally that a USAF source called him to talk about this. I had published this information previously.

W PLANTED EVERYWHERE ACROSS OUR NATION FOR THE MARTIAL LAW AGENDA.

As the news reported, a General with the USAF, Joseph Brown, had been involved in the recent investigation regarding disappearing nukes in the USAF. Strangely, soon after demanding an explanation for their disappearance, his personal plane went down and he died, plus several others including his wife.


My Navy Seal commented to me on the ongoing problem of MISSING NUKES within the US military. He told me about one instance wherein 18 platforms of MIRV's disappeared in the US Navy. Each platform or pallet holds 5 MIRV's, he said. I did some quick multiplying. I said to him, "That's 90 missing nuclear MIRV'S!" He replied "CORRECT."


Al is very aware of the potential for OPERATION RING OF FIRE to happen at any time in our nation. It MAY...or may NOT...occur at the date given my my Navy SEAL friend, as given to him by the USAF nuclear response source in the Pentagon.


The US military can and does change its dates on many projects. And being military, they know the importance of striking when their targets are unsuspecting and not ready nor prepared. This is always a part of military strategy.


That is precisely WHY I have been getting this information out as rapidly as possible. They would be foolish to attempt to pull such a destructive operation against the American people, on a date previously revealed to be their initial target date. Then all fingers would point clearly to THEM behind this terrible false flag operation, and the American people would indeed be up in arms against this traitorous government and military accomplices.


I pray to God that nothing happens on MAY 5th, or any OTHER date, regarding deadly detonations of the planted nukes.


However, IF by God's mercy NOTHING HAPPENS on May 5th, 2013, the bad news is: THE NUKES PLANTED ACROSS AMERICA TO TRIGGER MARTIAL LAW STILL REMAIN IN PLACE AND CAN BE DETONATED AT ANY FUTURE TIME!

Thus, the threat level remains the same.


PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AMERICA AT THIS TIME.
Because...an American Holocaust IS coming.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

No comments: