Friday, May 10, 2013

5-10-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf


5-10-2013  Intel Guru Bluwolf   I am sure that everyone out there that have dinars are feeling just about now like a kid on Christmas eve. All are expecting, be it presents, be it something specific, something they were hoping for for the longest time. Yes the energy that is out there is of that approach. People what I want to express is that we are the closest we have ever been to this blessing. In few hours or in a few days you will get to gasp the prosperity of God. Merry Christmas, Bluwolf.


5-9-2013  Intel Guru 12thman    I just got off a call with my Aggie buddy. Now what I'm about to say is to me real info but you decide how to treat it. True, rumor, smoke you decide but don't kill the messenger. I'm just sharing what I was told. Now as we all know there has been several important power players flying all over making sure all is in place and ready. What I was told tonight is that there will be another "closed door" meeting with the same people very very soon.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

5-9-2013  Intel Guru 12thman    What makes this meeting so special is there will be a new power player at the head table. While it may appear that this person is new to the game, in reality they have been in the shadows awaiting their time to put the final piece of the puzzle in the hole and call it finished.  I don't know the new players name but was told they are powerful and have been very influential to us receiving our blessing in the very near future. Time is drawing near and I pray your ready...   [post 2 of 2]




5-9-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN IT'S THURSDAY AGAIN!! I STILL HAVE THAT SAME FEELING TONIGHT I HAD LAST NIGHT IN MY KNOWER (IS THAT AN INTERNAL ORGAN?)  SINCE LAST NIGHT I HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING COMPUTERS BEING LOADED, DIGNATARIES PRESENTING SKR'S (VOUCHERS) TO BE ACTIVATED (AVAILABLE CASH IN THEIR ACCOUNTS) AND MEETINGS IN NEW YORK TALL BUILDING THAT WAS STATED AS THE POINT OF ACTIVITY LAST NIGHT WITH A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION...WITH THAT SAID I CAN SEE NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY.  [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

5-9-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I AM HOPEFUL THAT TOMORROW MAY BRING RESULTS WE WANTED TODAY--BUT--WE'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE?--NO--WE HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS JUST RECENTLY MADE. WE MUST BE PATIENT AS I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT OUR MIRACLE (BLESSING) CAN OR WILL COME AT ANY TIME.    [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]


5-9-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THE FIRST 25 CURRENCIES AS I UNDERSTAND IT IS TO COME OUT FIRST WITH THE DINAR AND DONG INCLUDED AND THEN APPROXIMATELY EVERY 2 WEEKS THEREAFTER OTHER CURRENCIES ARE TO BE RE-SET.   PERHAPS FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES???--I THINK THIS TIME WHEN IT COMES OUR TIME TO KICK THE FOOTBALL PERHAPS LUCY BROWN WON'T JERK THE BALL OUT FROM UNDER US. WE SHALL SEE--BLESSINGS AND REST WELL TONIGHT BECAUSE YOUR AIR FORCE AND NAVY WILL BE AWAKE.   [post 3 of 3]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well! It's Friday again folks. Guess the gurus are dreaming up some other excuse as to why no RV. Be sure to tune in later for the latest update for the RV this coming Monday. Real intel sources state the dinar will devalue around the end of the month. Bet these dinartards will go ape shit when this happens. The gurus better watch their backs cause the dinartards will be sending out lynch mobs when this happens.

Anonymous said...

You know this is all bullshit, we will never get to see this, too many political oppenents involved and too many big crooks at the banks to get this thru. I am going to loos e my house and ranch if something doesn't happen soon, but I think its all coming to an end and we will all be made into fools to believe that this is going to happen and everyone gets a huge sum of money with no work involved from any of us to get this. what a diaster and the hopes of lots of people to see this thru, its a shame that I had to believe this and spend what money I had to see if my dreams will come thru.

Thanks, Rancher