Saturday, April 13, 2013

WHAT LIGHT DO YOU WALK BY?


WHAT LIGHT DO YOU WALK BY?
Posted By: Nemesis [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 13-Apr-2013 07:58:24
.
You can walk by the light of your limited understanding, or by the light that understands all things.

You can accomplish what you think you can accomplish, or you can accomplish what I know you can accomplish.
Your way is limited. My way is limitless.
To access my fullness, you must empty yourself.
You cannot be one with me, if you consider yourself separate from me.
You cannot serve two masters. A house divided cannot stand.
To walk in the light of my understanding, you must stop thinking you understand.
A closed mind has its reward. An open mind has no bounds or limits.
I do all things for my love for creation, though a limited understanding cannot comprehend it.
Ask for the things you need, but care not if denied.
Ask for the things you need, yet be thankful if denied.

Ask not for what you want and desire. It is better to ask that your wants and desires be my will for you.
Your way is death and destruction. My way is life eternal.
Seek me and you will find me.
When you know that all is one, you have found me. Keep me in your mind at all times and I am there. If you let the world fill you with care, you have moved far from me. I leave no man. Man leaves me. Lessons to be learned.
There is no god but me. And there is no you, but me. Yet we are separate. I designed it so. I am alpha and Omega, no end, no beginning. I am the one god, and I do all tings for the good of my creation. Walk with me. Trust me, and your trust will not be in vain.
Why wait to receive all things with thankfulness after you understand? Trust that all things together work for your good, and be thankful now. You will enjoy life more by so doing.
.....................
nemesistombraun@gmail.com


No comments: