Friday, April 12, 2013

This stuff helps windows prevent you getting clobbered with EMF. More on 'Zapchecker'


This stuff helps windows prevent you getting clobbered with EMF. More on 'Zapchecker'
Posted By: Infoeditor [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 11-Apr-2013 20:50:37
This stuff helps windows prevent you getting clobbered with EMF. More on 'Zapchecker'
http://www.lessemf.com/plastic.html
"High Performance RF Shielding For Windows, with Adhesive"
Pictures of ScotchTint during installation
http://www.lessemf.com/1215install.html

Also I believe there are some other materials here (for the purpose of reducing EMF entering through windows)which may be even cheaper, like Clear-Shield, etc..
Clear-Shield (Cat. A1210-24)
Also you may want to pick up a 'Zapchecker' to see where the hotspots are in your home, office, etc..
Interesting to place this meter right between your eyes on your forehead and turn slowly in a circle, then if sitting, stand up and do it again. Put it on vibrate mode and try linear mode and see if red light comes on, etc..
I think it's awful to sleep under these motion detector frequencies. Use the enclosure and fabrics.

If you have a frequency right on your head all night, how do you think you'll do if you wake up next day?
Posted in response to below article
___________________________________________________________

: I have been feeling what feels like huge "waves" of
: dizziness and exhaustion and wondered if anyone else if
: feeling it?

: I am very healthy and don't do drugs and have an occassional
: glass of wine, so it is nothing like that & I don't
: take any medications. Somehow I feel like I am being zapped
: or targeted somehow and this hits me hard. Today has been
: the worst and hardly able to drive or walk around. it feels
: like something hits me and throws me for a loop.When I lie
: down to rest I feel like I am going into a coma state and
: same when I awaken. I have wondered if perhaps it could be
: Haarp or something. Anyone else??? Any ideas??


http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=273851

No comments: