Monday, April 15, 2013

Extraterrestrials, Free Will And Your Higher Purpose


CGI's FengShuiSerenity: Extraterrestrials, Free Will And Your Higher Purpose
Posted By: CGI_admin [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 1-Apr-2013 15:04:38
The last several years there was a belief going around in the new age community that extraterrestrials are going to help humanity create a new age of peace, love and justice on this planet. This idea has now shifted and what's going around presently is that most of the work of planetary transformation will be done by those individuals who happen to have a strong extraterrestrial connection--which is yet another distraction to fulfilling our higher purpose of creating a new world.
Everyone has a unique higher purpose
Everyone on this planet has a unique contribution that they are being led from within to fulfill. Some roles may be larger, others smaller, but there are no exceptions. You have a unique contribution, a higher purpose that only you can fulfill. Furthermore, everyone's soul has had extraterrestrial experiences, meaning experiences outside of this planet. You do not get to discount the importance of your contribution just because you don't consciously remember those experiences.
Extraterrestrials among us
I have received channeled messages from the Counsel of Light where I was told that I hadn’t lived many lifetimes on this planet; I was told that in fact I’ve had very few lifetimes here. The Counsel of Light also said that my soul origin was not from this galaxy. (Supposedly, most of the souls incarnated on this planet are from this Milky Way galaxy.) Another reader of my Akashic Records (the soul’s records) suggested that I am Arcturian, that my soul is known “throughout the galaxies,” and that I was commissioned to be here right now at this important time. But what was I supposed to DO with this information, other than relegating it into the category of interesting trivia that I stored on the back-burner of my mind?
I don’t see myself as anyone special; in school I happened to score high in left-brain topics such as logic but I was not born with any special psychic abilities and I’ve had to learn how to trust my inner guidance just the same as anyone else. In fact over a decade ago when I had learned of these extraterrestrial things and when it was time for me to begin my mission in earnest, I experienced a lot of chaos in my life, confusion and fear. If the Divine really wanted me to make changes in my life and take action towards this “mission,” I needed signs from heaven, I demanded. Like a child, I pleaded and I demanded signs from the Universe that couldn’t be misinterpreted. So how is this different than the difficult positions many individuals find themselves in today?
To read more about ETs, free will, and your role please click on the following link:
http://www.christinehoeflich.com/?p=1193

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ets are helping us and not doing everything for us..thats our job and for many of their families down here.
What would be the point in having an experience down here if some higher force will fix everything on the end?
On the other hand, there are many "Ets" walking amongst us, some infiltrated, some are 'Walk ins", and others knew allalong who they were..others are just beggining to find out. there are also many "earthlings" who are also doing similiar work but have chosen not to remember anything related to ETs s not to compromise their mission.

I also have been told that i only had a few lives here and it feels that way. I am also an Arcturian?Pleiadian and supposedly its also my last incarnation down here, and althought i love the planet and everyone in it, it never felt like home, but that should stop you from going out in the world and apreciate whats on offer .and only a few places where i consider close in vibration. we need a lot of healing and purifying the planet so that vibration can restored.
I am a counsellor specialized in clients issues regarding Ets, and can tell you that when that information comes to you, or when you have an "awakening". its not and easy experience, thought very rewarding on the end.
Many dont make it to the end;many reject the information and who they really are/are doing here. Hence your all life, what you have and who you think you are all collapse along the way untill whats left its the real you!
I have been there, i wanted the signs, i wanted the support, i had everything broken down nd gone untill the real me kept standing and realizing;
I know, i understand. its not my will anymore, but divine will.its not what i want but what is suitable for me and my divine path(whatever you chose to do that will bring light to the planet) granted by heaven.
Thats the way the Universe works. despite its beauty, is a creative force and also a destructive force, both with Evolution and the well being in sight.

So our lives would not be completely rebuilt if all the ilusions and false mind programs are deleted/destroyed.

We dont need to ask for signs(i also did on the past and "they"just smiled down :-0) as we have our intuition/guidance to navigate us.

Its diferent consciousness :

"please send me a sign, make me believe, look after me while i go trought this/that."

To : i accept my life , my mission, what i have and what i dont , and take responsability for my life and the planet and will make my comtribution.

On the end, its always a choice..hope that could be helpfull for some out there:-0

J.A

Anonymous said...

I humbly respect your position for you have been created with a free will to belive whatever you wish. However, I can't disagree with you more. I humbly beseech you to turn your life over to the creator of the universe, Jesus Christ and he will indwell you with the Holy Spirit. Jesus told his disciples before he left to ascend to heaven, that it was good that He go away, because He would then send the Holy Spirit who will "teach you all things." With Jesus you have an infinite power working within you to keep you on the straight path. And you will, by believing in Him have everlasting life. I pray for your eternal soul that you will make the greatest decision of all decision. "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved".

Unknown said...

This incarnation is everyones last here unless they choose to. The cycle of reincarnation was broken last year.

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure that Jesus Christ was not the creator of this universe. Actually Im pretty sure he wasnt a creator of anything. He was a gift to this world to teach as about our true origin and spiritual power.

Anonymous said...

Jesus, the beloved Master was an ET, of Pleiadian/Arcturian roots so its believed by many..he had to be to do all that he did :-0
He is the most powerfull master..but so its St Germain, Budha, Mohammad,Merlin, Thoth, Melckizedek,etc.

I believe in Source/Spirit/God and Jesus and know that he is the most powerfull and most influential on this side of the Universe that we know about, but he is not the only son of God, as we all are, and if you dont do your bit, not even Jesus will be able to"save you",(meaning that you dont have the power to do it yourself) only to motivate you to do what you have to do if you will listen..

He is not the only way as many religions and beliefs would have, and dont think that billions of people who are not christians wont be saved for not believing in him..there other masters that are also important to other people and cultures, and none better than the other, as each came with a specific mission, and they are all important and not more than/less than other..
All masters are honoured and respected and each contribution is just as important..in the end what matters is the Message, and if you got it !

J.A