Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ENERGY INDEPENDENCE FOR AMERICA CAN MAKE US ALL RICH! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 9, 2013


ENERGY INDEPENDENCE FOR AMERICA CAN MAKE US ALL RICH! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 9, 2013

     When studying with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein to be teaching the only true economic science in the 20th century, one thing that impressed me so strongly is that our Western economy runs so strongly on energy. Cheap Energy can make prices in general in a nation much cheaper than they were before. This done correctly can greatly increase the value of money where it can buy much more for you than before. Personally I  had wanted to see a central system of control where energy was supplied cheaply, but still at a price for units or amounts of energy used. These funds could then help eliminate taxes in a nation or finance more technology good for the people and increasing the value of money in purchasing power. But maybe this is a more intelligent approach to national economics and not wanted by the people of a nation. Better than no answer at all is let the people find out how to supply themselves free energy and with energy removed as a high expense of living, this could also release huge new sums of money into the economy and into the hands of the ordinary people of America and elsewhere. I studied mechanical engineering with an engineering school and this inspired me with the concept of joining national economics with practical applications of engineering to help skyrocket the economy of a nation by constantly increasing the value of money by lowering the costs of living. Examples include through smart, practical answers from engineering such as cheap fuel rather than expensive fuel for the nation, cheap electricity instead of expensive electricity for home, farm, store, industry, city, state, nation, etc., cheap, adequate water for all the needs of society instead of expensive water and in insufficient quantities to take serious care of the needs of a nation. And we could go on in how correctly used engineering can end up making all the working people of the nation potentially rich through sound national money backed up by engineering which keeps making your money worth more and more all the time until we reach the economic potential top limit of what applied engineering can do for our economy.
      Well, the trip of a million miles begins with the first steps to commit us to the future we want for ourselves. Stepping on powerful toes, briefly I will release powerful answers in cheap energy or free energy and other answers which make your money worth more all the time. I firmly reserve the right to withdraw this technology from being offered to the people ever again and may at any moment stop offering this to the American people or people elsewhere in the world. So get it while you can and before I get convinced I should offer this technology no longer to the people. I have all the secret research files of the National Institute For Inventors and with this technology I can make any nation I back with this technology the richest and most powerful nation in human history. But for America, pass my Omni Law is the only way I will ever make this technology available on a scale to make America the greatest, most powerful and richest nation by far ever seen in human history. My Omni Law is posted at my website www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com . And my email remains fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com .
      At my website get a $25 NIFI Certificate separately for each of the following reports of information while I am offering them before I withdraw the offers for these branches of these technology to be available for the people to have access to. And send me an email telling what reports you want me to send you for the amount in credit you have in these $25 NIFI  Certificate. When we match up your $25 NIFI Certificates with what you wanted to order from us, then shipments begin from us. Report No. One - How To Make A Substitute Gasoline From Coal Which You Order From Listed Suppliers On The Internet. Potentially Can Be Cheaper  By A Fair Bit Than What You Pay For Gasoline Now! Uses an old coal to gasoline process the oil cartel hid from you which worked in the past. If the American economy should ever collapse, this answer may keep your family alive and well when others can no longer travel in America until the nation recovers. Report No. Two. How To Make A Substitute Auto Fuel From Waste In Your Area. At one time a substitute auto fuel could be made as cheap as 10 Cents Per Gallon, Also, can make your heating fuel for your home this way. Assume you can still make a very cheap  fuel by comparison to what you are paying for now. My old copyrighted report on this will be sent to you along with plans for a backyard apparatus powered by free solar energy  to make this fuel for you. Apparatus does not need solar cells, but a much cheaper solar power system than solar cells. Make it from hardware supplies at your local store. Report No. Three. This is a 20 page report on free energy systems which are reported worked before and most can be built at your home. The electric car engine was reported ran for one week at the Crosby Institute in Hollywood, California without any visible fuel being put into it. An aide to the inventor later told me what the inventor said was the secret which powered this. It is all around us, but we can't see it with our naked eyes. I tell you what the inventor told his aide who in turn told me after terror threats finally forced the inventor to flee for his life. I cannot print this up for sale in retail stores. I am allowed to only make one copy of it after I receive an order to copy the original manuscript for the customer wanting it. 
     Included with all reports ordered listed above is a two page report showing one free energy system based upon answers worked out by four inventors and is not that complicated to build in design. A more sophisticated version of the apparently same design was seen by an aide of mine on the internet where it was filmed running fine and the inventor indicated he was pleased with the results from it. 
     Because the government is composed of super liars trying to hold you the American people down in key ways from having true freedom in America, a small village in Switzerland has been generating their own free electricity by a free energy system for decades but this has been censored from you by news censorship of our corrupt press and other news media in America. I have the video of this system running fine in Switzerland even decades after it was first built. It was stated that this was built to help create peace in the world. I am not talking about perpetual motion meaning creating energy out of nothing. Knowing advanced physics with this, all these free energy systems run off of gravity converted into work energy. And having done 44 experiments into identifying what is gravity really when I was in military school, I scientifically judge that all free energy systems which work for real are tapping into gravity which is more than a force as labelled by physics, but gravity in hidden form is a manifestation of applied energy called gravity . I don't know how to create energy out of nothing nor do I really know how to create perpetual motion meaning running a device without needing energy to keep it running for a long time or theoretically for eternity if parts never wore out, etc. These free energy systems run through loopholes in the laws of physics, and no magic to them!   
     You may also order other products from my Products listing on the front of my website. With any order from the Products listing or else any of the three reports above, I will automatically at least for now include for free the two page report showing this simple free energy system which was made combining the research work of four inventor into the field of free energy.     You may use the PayPal buttons to pay by credit card debit card for orders placed through my website. Or you may order by mail the same items if you send a check, etc,  to NIFI at our mailing address of NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Include 6% SC sales tax if required. 
     One last time I will let this offer be included below. The Illuminati has boasted that already Congress secretly agreed that they will never repay me the $525,000 federally stolen from me nor the up to $27 billion in actual damages and up to triple punitive damages that the federal government owes me due to the colossally criminal and illegal acts pulled by the U.S. Justice Dept. to block a legitimate deal of mine with trucking interests how to help strongly increase mileage per gallon with fuel they are using for their trucks. Though they think by being corrupt enough under law, I can't sue them and win, they are very wrong! I have over the years engineered a number of legal upsets including beating in court a Jewish lawyer who had never lost in any state court until he faced me. Then to his shock, he lost for the first time in his life in a state court of South Carolina. In military intelligence as well as in law, you win by cunning, not by being dumb and naive about how to win against corruption, evil, etc. and totally crooked and corrupt sources. As for "Deep Knight" and associates, their days of laughter will crash before them when I deliver $100 billion damage suits against them and to their shock, they will know that I am going to win, not them! I lay my traps well by pretending to be the dumb hick until my legal ambush is totally ready to be sprung on those who wish to fight me. As one powerful Baltimore, MD attorney once said to me after I sprung my legal ambush on him, he never wanted to tackle me again in law. He wanted peace with me at all costs! And Deep Knight and fellow Illuminati associates boasted that they had the state attorney generals in their hip pocket so I could not get Illuminati controlled state attorney generals across America to ever act against Deep Knight and fellow Illuminati associates. When I have national grand juries convened against those who try to serve the Illuminati instead of uphold the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights, they will feel sick in that day as they will know that they have destroyed the future of their life inAmerica by picking a legal fight with me. I will win! When I discussed with one associate how we can get Deep Knight to tell all he knows about the Illuminati and his Illuminati associates, my associate says that he will spill his guts out as I figured out what he colossally fears in life and know his weak point in character. 
     So folks, figure that you will collect on what I offer to you from the $100 billion federal settlement I intend to collect despite all the wishful thinking in federal circles that I can't win. The British have won their wars for 1,000 years by defeating their enemies through their weaknesses, not their strengths. The British have been smart in this! I also understand how to do this the right way! So folks, for every order placed with me now through the website or by mail to my commercial postal address, I assign $10,000 bonus money to thank for your support until $80 million is used up. Then 15 people picked by taking their names out of our pool of customers will each receive $15 million. And for John of Nesara News, I assign $5 million when I collect the big settlement from Wash., D.C. as I believe that great patriots of America should be rewarded for their dedication to  America as a nation and for standing up for the American people against their enemies in America and abroad. 
     By the way, speaking of rewards, for those who help organize local and national drives to pass the Omni Law, I think patriots loyal to America and the American people should get many of the important jobs in government. It is time to kick out of office many Illuminati plants in government and replace them with Americans loyal to America, not traitors trying all their tricks to overthrow America from within as Trojan Horses inside government who deeply hate the American people and America as a nation. I didn't see President George Washington offer a government job to former General Benedict Arnold, but to Thomas Jefferson and other patriots of the American Revolution who helped win national independence for America as a nation and secure freedom for the American people under the God-respecting national law now established under the Christian George Washington. George Washington called Jesus Christ "Lord" of America at the end of the U.S. Constitution ratified by the people of the former Thirteen Colonies in America. Like George Washington, I also declare that under the ratified U.S. Constitution, Jesus Christ is still the "Lord" of America. Jesus Christ is still Lord meaning King of America, not would-be King Obama of America who hates the Christians, hates the Jews, and the only people he cares for are Muslims in America. They have legal rights in America, but no one else does in America under Obama's concept of American law. 
     Let's have a rebirth of the America founded in 1776, not the would-be takeover of America by Islam through Obama who is loyal to Islam, but not to America nor the American people. He is a con artist and would-be dictator of America. I am as bold as John Hancock, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc. Thomas Jefferson is supposed to have said to the delegates in 1776, "Is King George III a tyrant or not? If so, let's call him a tyrant!" And with those brave words, the delegates writing up the American Declaration of Independence now openly called King George III a tyrant under law. 
     Those Americans seriously loyal to the America founded in 1776, aggressively pass this report to all in America!
     "Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!" - Thomas Jefferson, author of the U.S. Declaration Of Independence, July 4, 1776!
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for he who descends from actual people who fought in the American Revolution of 1776 for the national independence and freedom of the American people! Obama descends from ancestry alien to the founding principles of America in 1776 and is not loyal to America!) 
     
     

No comments: