Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dinar Info --- VERY encouraging info tonight - 4/5/13


Subject: Fw: Fwd: VERY encouraging info tonight - 4/5/13
T 4/5/13
12thman said:   Please get this out for the others...

I had the opportunity 2 weeks ago to tell a fellow Aggie about the blessing we are about to receive. At first like many, he didn't believe me. So I said, the Lord placed it on my heart to tell you about it...now its up to you to seek God and see what He says.

So as I am at work today i get a call from him. He begins to tell me that he prayed about the blessing and he got the answer to buy.

As he went to buy today...The person doing the transaction said "Well you got yours in the nick of time." He says "What do you mean?"

Reply was "we got word at any moment that we wont be able to sell anymore."

He says "oh really and thats just talk?"

Reply was "It came from our higher boss."

This man is a fellow Aggie and a Brother in Christ. I share this because its real facts and thats the only reason. Praise God for ALL that He is about to do for us...

No comments: