Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Car Made in Canada.--- ZENN car (Zero Emissions No Noise)


Subject: Car Made in Canada. 
Looks like there is even government bureaucracy in Canada!
 
You guys, who are car buffs might be intrigued with this little number. 

Check this out...

Did you Know that the ZENN car (Zero Emissions No Noise) is made in Quebec.
Cost approx $12,000. 

Plug it in like a toaster, and yet it is illegal 
to sell in Canada (except in B.C.) Jim Lucot

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri2BG2qOvCg?feature=player_detailpage =====      

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old video. The company stopped all production of the car about three years ago. I had a friend who contacted them. They told my friend that they decided to just make parts for other electric car manufactures, so you cannot buy a Zenn car. I figure the dark cabal either bought them out, bribe them to not make the car or threatened them in some way.

Anonymous said...

When I saw the video from the Canadian talk show host I thought it was too good to be true. I'd sure like to know the whole story. I searched the internet but everything I find is years old. If you find anything email me at don312@overlook.com. Thanks. Don

Anonymous said...

well shucks fuzzies! I thought it way cool!