Friday, April 12, 2013

as a man of Jesus I am DECLAREING THIS BLESSING OF PROSPERITY IN.



As I have read there are written words of a specific 3+ rate when no one knows of such. Last I heard it has floated way past that rate and it continues to float with no way on dropping back to a lower denomination. The DC gang is edgeing to get away so they can do there business to later come back and concur your world ( your living rooms).

Evil has no way on stopping what God is sending out to all involve. But to use the term that everything is on track well that would be to me a catch 22, since this is happening on Gods time and no man here knows of that time.

But one thing I will say and that is that every information that has been placed out there ,every event that has transpired pertaining to Iraq and those deadlines that are around the corner surely indicates that we are in the most prime and opportune time to recieve this blessing. It sure feels that way so as a man of Jesus I am DECLAREING THIS BLESSING OF PROSPERITY IN.

Have a beautiful day and God bless all.
Bluwolf

No comments: