Monday, March 25, 2013

Dinar RV Rumors


03/25/2013


[rotormech35] hi ALL

[rotormech35] let me tell you guys something... it cannot, and I REPEAT, cannot get any better than it is right now... and that really is all I can say right now!!!

[rotormech35] please trust me... and I know you do not have any reason to do that but please trust me... it is like WD said a while back... I plan on knowing some of you guys and gals for a long time to come and I would not do anything to jeopardize those relationships so what I am telling you is straight from the horses mouth... and none of it is bad

[slickops] what rotormech35 wd wcw and jester are sharing is as close to the facts as can be stated....

[rotormech35] slickops yes they are... and they are doing a good job if it...

[slickops] I am an official horse holder and i confirm it is from the horse's mouth.... folks they are the only group with the real deal on the wheels of steel....

[slickops] it took 30 years to hold this horse...if any higher horse has wings and that is beyond my executive level...do you feel me?

[trebor1859] Could someone help me understand how we can be currently post RV.

[slickops] Robertprofessor can you help trebor1859
[rotormech35] slickops and you, as I, will do whatever you have to do to hold on to that horse for as long as you can.... the old saying... DO NOT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!!!

[trebor1859] tornado I'm willing to listen but find it real hard to understand that
[slickops] rotormech35 or look a gift horse in the mouth....

[Robertprofessor] trebor1859 I'll try. The R V apparently happened about 24 hours after the Vatican Bank got a new boss ... the new pope. UST got a new boss, too. Important pieces. We have not seen it

[trebor1859] Robertprofessor I have an open mind but each day goes by tends to prove that theory to be false.

blackjon] Robertprofessor do you really believe that ?

[Robertprofessor] blackjon Yes, I do. Remember that Kuwait's RI didn't show for 10 days ... and this is much bigger than one country. This is basically the whole planet.

[slickops] blackjon the difference in Kuwait and now is the Bush authorization for inclusion of regular folks...the reporting and the internet access was much less then....I know because i was in the administration at the time also....

blackjon] slickops that is true but it does not make it any less iraqs baby  imo

 [slickops] blackjon i agree...but the wait and the awareness is much more intense this time

[rotormech35] blackjon you truly do not believe this is a world reset?

[blackjon] slickops so much more

 [blackjon] rotormech35 thats right it is all iraq but the world will proffit in every way jobs, oil, gold , work biluding

 [rotormech35] blackjon alrighty then

[blackjon] rotormech35 it may go against everything you believe how it will happen and thats ok b/c we all get paid in the end

[rotormech35] blackjon it does and i agree

*********************
weathernut] Jester I must say that this week coming up looks more promising than I've ever seen!

 [Jester] slickops the guys we are working with have a huge real world net and track a lot of info..

 [calibeach] I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it....yeah!:

 [snowwolfsdee] weathernut I agree

 [Jester] weathernut yes it does...

*****************************

[SassyDinar] See Eagle Has Landed post on Recaps...   http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html

[RindsGuy] SassyDinar I saw that. In the video he starts talking about the economy at right about 36:00

[RindsGuy] SassyDinar He does confirm the budget is in billions and not trillions like some people earlier were thinking

SassyDinar] RindsGuy - right and it was said that Iraq would be out of ch 7 March 31st... woo hoo

[SassyDinar] So we'll just have to watch and see how this week unfolds...

[RindsGuy] SassyDinar and see if all this this really means anything for us? I have a sneaking suspicion with everything else we were told was tied to the RV, that this will come and go and we'll all still be here

[letsdance] RindsGuy did it say they would be out...or that they are requesting to be release 03/31??

[RindsGuy] letsdance I couldn't find that part and I wasn't ready to listen to the whole thing. But, my understanding is that they would LIKE to be out by 3/31

[letsdance] RindsGuy right... thats what I understood..and I agree...the budget will come and go and they will move on to the next event

[SassyDinar] RindsGuy - don't think so... RV this week... release chap 7 March 31... Kuwait to visit Iraq 1st week of Apr... and Kuwait said they would not go to Iraq until after they RV their currency...

[letsdance] SassyDinar you got a link for that Kuwait not going to Iraq until RV??? cant find that

[RindsGuy] SassyDinar I REALLY hope you are right. I'm just being cautious and skeptical. Got myself too excited before just to be let down. So, I expect SOMETHING to happen between now and then.

[SassyDinar] It has been said on several calls I listen too... sry

[SassyDinar] K, I'm done... just thought I'd bring what is being said...

 [letsdance] maybe this is why Kuwait will not go to Iraq..... KUWAIT CITY, March 22: According to information received by the Kuwaiti security authorities, the Ezzat Al-Douri group, the only surviving bastion of the erstwhile Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein, plan to attack the aircraft carrying Kuwait’s Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al- Sabah to Iraq next month on an official visit, reports Al-Qabas daily. However, the daily added Kuwait is keen on ensuring the success of the visit of the Prime Minister to Baghdad calling it ‘historical’ which is decisive in the sense it will help resolve many pending files between the two countries.   http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/194390/reftab/36/Default.aspx

[letsdance] but it sounds like he still has plans to go...hmmmmmm ....However, the daily added Kuwait is keen on ensuring the success of the visit of the Prime Minister to Baghdad calling it ‘historical’ which is decisive in the sense it will help resolve many pending files between the two countries.

RindsGuy] letsdance It sounds like it's been a planned trip for a while

[letsdance] RindsGuy yes it does

[letsdance] do you really think they are gonna say they are not going until they RV????

[RindsGuy] letsdance No, not at all. That sounds a bit odd to me. Plus, the fact that it's only from conference calls which means most likely coming from "sources." That leaves the credibility factor pretty low.

[letsdance] whew!!!! sometimes I think I am alone here lol

[RindsGuy] letsdance Like everybody says "take as rumor." I take EVERYTHING has a rumor. Even news sources lol

[Villarmosa] SS different year! UGH!

letsdance] RindsGuy rumor it is .... even from NEW sources lol

[letsdance] Villarmosa yep round and round we go

[letsdance] *News

[letsdance] but hey....new works too lol

[Villarmosa] merry-go-round - we live in an AMUSEMENT PARK!

**********************

goin4broke] nw true but if we believe budget has been passed it had to be signed by Talabani Iraq's president.

[novemberwhiskey] goin4broke it hits his desk, whether or not he sign's it it takes effect when???

[novemberwhiskey] come on?

[dinarolk] novemberwhiskey 30 days

novemberwhiskey] aaarrrgggg

[novemberwhiskey] how many days folks?

[goin4broke] nw that is the multi million dollar question. Once budget is really passed can't wait for the next excuses.

[billuke] novemberwhiskey 15 days

[goin4broke] I've heard 15 days

 [novemberwhiskey] you folks should know this

 [OKCRN] sent over on the 7th plus 15 days means it was done and Gazetted on the 22nd.....right?

 [goin4broke] OKCRN sounds logical to me but it is Iraq. Ha ha

[OKCRN] goin4broke (Well, that makes 3 of us so far that agree that time limit is 15 days then automatic enactment....)

 [goin4broke] OKCRN the 30 day thing was automatic start if all else passed those days. Best of my memory.

[R&R] novemberwhiskey The Presidency Council has ten days from the date of receipt (Mar 17th) to do one of two things: (a) sign and approve; or (b) return to parliament with conditions. If niether of these is completed within the ten days (in this case by the 27th) then at the end of the 15th day, the budget can be sent to Gazette, and immediately becomes law. This per the Consititution section 146 parts A-C

[novemberwhiskey] R&R you study and know. nice

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/03/late-sunday-night-rumors-thoughts-and-opinions.html


No comments: