Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DECREE TO RELEASE ALL VOWS FROM OTHER LIFETIMES


DECREE TO RELEASE ALL VOWS FROM OTHER LIFETIMES
Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Friday, 11-Nov-2005 18:25:50
If we are getting ready to make a dimensional shift to a higher and finer plane of existence, then we need to release ALL of our old and wornout ways of dealing with the earth plane. We need to release the vows that were forced upon us in our ignorance of divine law.
Our Creator would NEVER demand that we take any kind of vow!! Vows were created by MEN for the purpose of enslaving OTHER men!!
These vows will ONLY hold you back!
When you release yourself from these vows, you will feel a weight lifted off your shoulders. The chains that have been binding you for millenia will drop away, and you will be able to step through new door with your newly created LITE (as in reduced garbage) BODY!!

Decree To Release All Vows
From Other Lifetimes
I request and require the Hand of God, All That Is, to be with me in consciousness and act to support me in this, my decree.
I, .... (name)...., now solemnly rescind any and all vows that I have taken in any lifetime, dimension or frequency associated with this or any other planet in order to experience the illusion of unconsciousness.
As Lightbearer of my genetic lineage, I break these vows for myself in all my incarnations, and for all of my ancestors.
I declare these vows null and void in this incarnation and all incarnations across time and space, parallel realities, parallel universes, alternate realities, alternate universes, all planetary systems, all Source systems and all dimensions.
I ask for the release of all crystals, devices, thought-forms, emotions, matrices, spells, veils, cellular memory, pictures of reality, genetic limitation and death... NOW!
Under the Law of Grace and by the Decree of Victory!
By the Decree of Victory!
By the Decree of Victory!
As Spirit wills, I ask for Awakening.
As Spirit wills, I AM Awake!
In the beginning, I AM THAT I AM!

No comments: