Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CGI's Arleigh: Leonard Cohen - MK Ultra Victim?


CGI's Arleigh: Leonard Cohen - MK Ultra Victim?
Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 14-Mar-2013 14:09:45
I found this interesting article which makes a strong case that Leonard Cohen has been enrolled in the MK Ultra program from at least the age of 17. If the events in this article occurred, then the MK Ultra activities at McGill University were never suspended and are ongoing today.
Arleigh
The link is here:
http://lunamoth1.blogspot.ca/2011/09/man-in-photo-taken-at-mcgill-university.html
Snip
(photo on link)
The man in the photo, taken at McGill University in 1951, is 17-year-old Leonard Cohen. He's wearing a blindfold, and his ears, fingers and hands are encased in padded restraints which prevent movement and cut off all sensory stimulation. This is one of Dr. Donald Hebb's famous/notorious sensory isolation experiments, for which student volunteers were paid the then-princely sum of $20 a day. Some of the volunteers were unable to stand this torture for more than a few hours. Some tore off the bandages and banged on the door of the isolation chamber, screaming and crying to be released.

Was Leonard Cohen The Singer An Alter?
Posted By: RobertS
Date: Thursday, 14-Mar-2013 20:20:39
I see Arleigh from Cgi's post is on the front, after I had already post a response to her posting there. So, if I do something wrong by posting the response in both places, to be notified. Yes?
-----------------------

Leonard Cohen, the singer, would it be real to say as an alter? An alter that knew something of some things? The soul being laid out bare of knowing something?
What one does not know, they feel in the soul, and to remain a secret?
Leonard Cohen singing the song --”In my secret Life”--may of reveal some of this way of the alters.
http://youtu.be/hbtjJ8VDb1c

Every time I hear this song it brings the memory when I was about 12 years old or so-----I was in grade seven. We lived in the country on the farm, one night I am awaken by the humming sound, and see this light coming in the window, that seems to move, as the shadows of the trees branches outside move across the walls and ceiling of my room. I go to look out the window, but I cannot move. This humming sound that seems like it be moving, and the room lit up with the dark shadows of the branches moving across, I just lay there. The humming sound seemed to put me back to sleep.
I tell my mother and father about this, and my father say, “Ah, you just be dreaming”.

Maybe, but the feeling in my soul when listening to this song, it be the same feeling of that night, like of something of losing hope, and saddened, for a longing.
But it truly be hard to put the feeling to words
.
.
Robert Smith O'Ghobhain
Sarnia, Ontario
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=271770


No comments: