Monday, January 14, 2013

The eutimes: Obama death squads fan out across America as rebellion looms


From: Al
Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Foreign troops and mercenaries across America to police, harass and terrorize Americans

Obama Death Squads Fan Out Across America As Rebellion Looms

Posted by EU Times on Jan 5th, 2013


Dear folks............   Max distribution if possible. Virus scanned by the best anti-virus program I know about.

You all should know why I believe this to be true. For the last (1994-2013)19 years I’ve  been warning (and have lectured in 123 cities, 32 states, and 6 countries, and have 7 videos --  “Other-people-voluntarily-funded-production” --  made with photos!) about foreign cops/troops. 

This is since I took the first photo of a “Regional Police” car in York, PA (attached)  in January of 1994 on US Rt 30 at a restaurant.  Moreover, two people I’ve met (from York) in my interim travels have said, “Man, I live in York, and those are bad cops!”  A woman on a Greyhound bus on my way to Odessa, Texas, from Virginia  (Yes, I have to travel real cheap lots of times.)  “What!! York!!! They push people around there in my town! We don’t like ‘em!”

Then there’s the foreign troops issue. Take a look at [just one of hundreds of incidents] the detailed letter (attached)  to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, then-Admiral Mike Mullen and a slew of four star generals and admirals, about this incident in Montana during a ,YES, FEMA exercise (National level Exercise 2009 (NLE09). This is where “foreign troops” harassed some Montana ranchers @ Eureka. I did the best I could with a balky sheriff who refused answer ‘the mail”. However, he’ll sure discover what I was talking about --  REAL soon!  

Take time to digest it folks so you know how hard some of us work to inform the sheeple and stick our necks out for execution by the soon-coming death squads.

Since then I’ve logged about 47 “brands” of [seen, photographed or reported] strange or “abnormal” police/troop names or logos across the US. attached.

If this does not “click” right.. google or paste it in to your browser.

Be blessed in the Lord’s Grace.  We’re gonna need a lot of it soon!

Al

P.S. "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty [not necessarily nice] things which thou knowest not”. 


No comments: