Wednesday, January 2, 2013

THE BIBLE SAID, "PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF" FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JANUARY 2, 2013 3:00 PM


     '. BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL, AND FORGET NOT ALL HIS BENEFITS:  WHO FORGIVETH ALL THINE INIQUITIES; WHO HEALETH ALL THY DISEASES;" - PSALM 103:2-3
     
     "IF YOU WANT GOOD HEALTH, WORK WITH GOD, NOT AGAINST GOD!" - FATHER OF ERASMUS OF AMERICA. FATHER WAS A BRILLIANT HEALTH RESEARCHER AND INVENTED THE FOOD PROCESS THE VATICAN ENDORSED AS POTENTIALLY THE GREATEST NEWS FOR MANKIND SINCE THE COMING OF CHRIST SINCE IT COULD POTENTIALLY SOLVE THE TWIN PROBLEMS OF STARVATION AND MALNUTRITION IN THE WORLD.

     My father used to also tell me that diseases were caused by malnutrition. Give the body what it needed in nutrition and it should normally be able to heal itself as God designed the body to do. Along the lines of my father's research I found what I consider to be the most effective form of vitamins and minerals I have seen in America prior to releasing my father's super health bread which should fulfill the promise of Exodus 23:25 that God would bless the bread and water of those who followed God on this earth and drive the sickness away from them. As for the water, I have the water that is probably good enough for your health to be acceptable in the original Garden of Eden for health of Adam and Eve when there. When I have the means, I will release this super health water with the life force to it for those who want it. We tested it years ago and it was amazing in health results as well as water tasting better than any water I had ever had before on this earth. Even my own father had not known about this super health water I found having studied engineering with an engineering school years ago. 
     Many of you may be familiar with Lorraine Day. M.D. who has appeared on Christian TV over the years. She healed herself of cancer by God-given natural means and has quite a prominent medical background. She wrote a large report on "What Does The Bible Say About Doctors? Are They A Gift From God?" She uses the Bible to show that what we call the drug industry the Bible called pharmakos in the Bible. That means sorceries and witchcraft and poisoners in the Bible as she points out. I heard Dr. Jack Van Impe years ago preach that in the Bible the Greek word used as meaning drugs also meant this was witchcraft (a system of control over you) and sorcery. She says that the Bible has the health answers for all our diseases in society today. She gives some powerful health answers from the Bible to illustrate her stand. Having studied engineering years ago, I have this concept of "Doctor Body" invented by the infinite genius of God. We give it the God-given natural ingredients God gave us for healing and good health, and it can take care of diseases as God designed it to. We give it man invented ingredients and then we are in trouble as we are not smart enough to create substitute answers for good health not supplied by God first. Also, as Dr. Lorraine Day points out, if we are spiritually right with God, it is only a question of time until our health improves as God blesses us with the answers and blessings we need for good health on earth. 
     By the way backing up Dr. Lorraine Day, my father's great food discovery is in Bible Code in the Old Testament but even the engineers can't spot it since they are looking with the wisdom of man instead of with the blessed wisdom from God for His loyal followers on earth! When the people turn to God, God blesses them!
     Until I can get my father's Vatican endorsed food product back into manufacture in America or else abroad, the best angle I can give you for your good health until then is to use the God-given natural ingredients of vitamins and minerals I have seen with one company. They did it right and I know what the smart angles are they used because I know health research myself in areas the corrupt wanted censored from you. I have it arranged that you can buy their product for the same price I can buy from them and I buy as a business from them. Use this website with the special referrer name of nifi to it and you buy it for the same price as I do. The website is www.jdimlm.com/nifi . From those not getting the correct nutrition from their food, I already hear testimonials of people who have overnight reported to me results in improved health that got them excited as they saw results so fast.I am already getting testimonials from people that this fast helped on prostrate problems, diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, blood pressure, blood sugar, improved eyesight,  and a long list of other health ailments helped fast according to their testimonials. And for those maybe not seeing instant results they get, better to prevent disease than to get it, better to live for extra years in good health rather than sickness and as a cripple, etc. in later life. If the nutrition is right we get regardless of source, even the standard medical field will this, this should be good for our health as a general principle regardless. However, no statements have been evaluated by the FDA. We just report testimonials as we see them from satisfied people.
      You find you like the results you got from this company, contact me at fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com and say "Add Me To Health List." I am lining up powerful health product answers from various sources who have impressed me, and can either retail to you or else wholesale to you if you want to set up your own health product business with my line of health products I am lining up now. And to keep the record straight, though I publicize some great health answers in my book about to be released "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity," the main purpose of the book is to show the early Christian answers from the first Christian writings what they considered to be true Apostolic Christianity as founded by Jesus Christ and His Apostles. I tackle the tough questions scholars from all sides evade all too often as they are afraid to not be "politically correct" as a Christian. Believe me modern society would like to crucify anyone getting too honest in major issues of society! As George Orwell of "1984 said, "In an age of mass deception, it is a revolutionary act to speak the truth!" And telling the truth either in health, in religion, etc. can be a very revolutionary act in our "politically correct' society of America today!
     One small appetizer from the book showing I go to the original Christian writings for the answers needed today. St. John Chrysostom, later Bishop of Constantinople, and the golden orator of Christianity then in the Roman Empire, in two sermons at Antioch in 386 A.D. preaching that early Christianity in the West had long taught that Jesus was born on Dec. 25. He tested out this position by taking the rotation of the Levite priests, Zechariah was responsible for the conception of John the Baptist on the Feast of Tabernacles. Then he traced six month later to when Jesus would be conceived and found that Jesus would be born at or around Dec. 25 which matched the Western tradition of Jesus being born on Dec. 25. Separately in his sermon in 386 A.D., the tax records at Rome had confirmed Dec. 25 as the recorded date of birth of Jesus Christ. With that, he pushed that Eastern Christianity establish now an official Feast of the Nativity of Jesus Christ on the date confirmed by the tax census records kept in the Imperial Tax Archives in Rome. I get to the prime historical documents as history fascinates me and always has! The truth will always be found there!
     I will mention that people wanting to carry health lines I am and will be carrying, contact me and I will see about lining up for you the really best God-given health  products available in America and get you into business for yourself if that is what you want to do. In case you don't know it, many of the later leading companies in America were started in hard economies such as we have now. I am only interested in health products that are God-given, not man-made! I admit that God has the answers we need in good health for ourselves, our families, and others! If this helps you, then tell your friends! Make this a crusade for good health in America. Then it is not so much of a business than a crusade able to finance itself and so grow rapidly to help the American people help themselves to good health and long life!
     I understand that Christians are supposed to help their fellow citizens in society, so use what is free information here for you! And show to your friends if you think they would be interested!
     Yours For God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for a strong researcher in national health products and issues!)

No comments: