Friday, January 11, 2013

IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!!!!!


  IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!!!!!


I Just Realized Something

It just hit me!
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks ~

My dog is a CONGRESSMAN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny - thank you !!

Anonymous said...

No, your dog id smarter than a congressman.

Anonymous said...

keep the dog put your congressman in the nearest kennel!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so funny..I have two congressmen that live in my house, and I need to add that I cook their meals, because I make their food homemade. Now every time I look at them I will probably bow to them. Thanks! lol

Anonymous said...

Where's the like button on here? Just kidding. It is funny though!!

Anonymous said...

The only difference is that your dog is always glad to see you, knows when he's done something wrong, and understands who's in charge...