Friday, January 4, 2013

"I Am Tempering You" & "The Stump Of Jesse Vision"



January 3, 2013
Vision #1:

"I Am Tempering You" 

I awoke to a vision of a sword hovering in the air. It was being dipped into different things. The first thing it was dipped into was a vat of sand. The next was a container of wool. The third was a vessel of a silvery liquid. Over and over, the sword was dipped into each thing, one at a time, and repeated many times in it's circuit of sand, wool, and oil. Then the final thing was the sword was then placed within the folds of a beautiful garment that hung in the air nearby.

Then, the Lord spoke:

I am tempering you. I am rendering you impervious to cracks, to fractures, to schisms, and to divisions. I am hardening you to temptations and to demonic assaults. I am making you inflexible to compromise and to mixture of any kind. I am making you rigidly righteous, and strong in your faith in Me, so that I can wield you fully. I am polishing the last of the smudges in your personality that mar My image from being fully seen. I want you to gleam with Me in a new sensitivity and reveal a brighter countenance of Me. I am enfolding you into each other, My Robe, My Church, and I am adding into your layers a new corporate strength. I have tempered you each individually, now I will form you corporately into a formidable weapon for Me. This is the Year 2013, when I will form, I will assemble anew, and bring My End Time Army into full battle view.

Vision #2:

"The Stump Of Jesse Vision"

In the vision, I saw a field and in the middle of the field was a stump of a tree. When I saw the stump, I knew it was the stump of Jesse. As I watched, I saw the stump begin to sprout 9 sprouts. The 9 sprouts quickly grew upwards into the sunlight. As they grew upwards, they grew out leaves and they were all different colors. It was becoming a 9 branched multi-colored tree. Then I saw multitudes of ants come and began to build ant hills all around the Stump of Jesse. Great armies of ants were teeming all around the Tree Stump gathering things and building. I knew the ants were waiting for the tree to mature. Then I saw honey bees come and they began to swarm the area too. They gathered and began to build bee hives in the area too. They were coming in droves and were busy about building their hives together. Then I saw lastly, many butterfly's coming too. They fluttered all around and lit upon the 9 branches and the multicolored leaves of the tree and the area around the tree. They fluttered happily about in the sunlight.

God is bringing forth now in 2013, all of the ingredients together for a brand new work to begin in the earth. He is unfolding a grand plan and is revealing to the watchful a new design that will complement His Will and Heart with His People's in the earth. All things and all of His People are now being made ready and are being gathered by the Lord and are being assembled to usher in a new Day of Vision within the Church in the earth. Everything must now rest and wait while all is quickly gathered and set into place, and then it will unfold and flow as one great work in the days, and months, and years ahead. The Stump of Jesse is sprouting outwards.

1 comment:

Tharami said...

If you recently cut down a tree and are looking to remove the stump for a low cost you can rent a tree stump remover for the day and chop up all of the stumps get a stump grinder.