Sunday, January 6, 2013

Be happy as you are about to be Blessed

There has been some exciting Real Genuine intel posted in the last few days. I have known this but I am gagged --- glad someone posted this. 




All has been confirming what this blog is all about, NESARA and The RESTORE AMERICA. Nesara IS REAL AND GENUINE!

I am under a gag order for the last month and cannot reveal nuthing! After RV I can surface again and tell the other side of the story behind the curtain. 

OPC Angels - it is Rock & Roll time next week!

These recent postings are part of the story. MORE GOOD NEWS IS COMING, FOLKS.

Be happy as you are about to be Blessed. 


GOD Bless You and Yours, GOD Bless America Again

John MacHaffie  ---- HIS humble servant


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD IT IS SO ANS SO IT IS! AMEN! NO MORE DELAYS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!

Anonymous said...

I hope there are no more delays. I hope the monsters behind all the delays are finally stopped once and for all.

We are waiting like we have waited all of our lives.

Unknown said...

sounds good! Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you do John. Love, Light and Blessings. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you John!!

This is the 'next week' that you were referring to right????

Unknown said...

I believe you John. Don't know why readers are so pessimistic and can't give anything a chance! I know change is coming too. I don't have a crystal ball, but I feel it.

Anonymous said...

john lest comments all the time people are not believing in the wealth transfer, been on your site 4 about 3 years or so at first lots of comments over the years less and less PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF WAITING NOT YOUR FAULT JONH.. GODS DIVINE TIMMING 4 HIS PLAN.............