Friday, October 19, 2012

When the Nation is Thrown a Curve Ball

Subject: READ JIM GOLL'S PROPHETIC WORD 2008




  

When the Nation is Thrown a Curve Ball
By James W. Goll

In early 2008, when the U. S. Presidential primaries were in full swing, I was given a visitation from the Lord. It was one I did not fully understand at the time. On the Republican side of the political aisle, John McCain had not yet secured his nomination from his party and Barack Obama was still in a heated debate with Hillary Clinton on the Democratic side of the ticket. Much was at stake and eventually Barack Obama was elected President of the United States at our national elections close to four years ago.
A CONFIRMATION COMES
What I am about to share is to be discerned and prayed over – as is the case in all revelatory experiences. It was only in recent months, after I relistened to a recorded word given to me by a trusted prophet in January 2010, that I realized the magnitude of the word given directly to me by the Holy Spirit. This prophetic person stated that I had been given a visitation in early 2008, which was for the country and was governmental in nature. I had thought it was for then, but the Lord said it was a word for what was about to come.
When I received the word in January 2008, I wrongly interpreted the message. I thought, “Oh that is about my visitation to start Prayer Storm – The Hour that Changes the World.” I thought – that is a great confirmation! Only in recent months when I relistened to the word recorded on my phone, I realized my commissioning encounter to start PRAYER STORM was in April 2007 not 2008!  So my interpretation was wrong. I was left musing.
So I searched through my materials and realized, “I did have a visitation in early 2008. It was governmental in nature and for the United States of America.” (Maybe my getting it wrong and then getting it right will encourage some of the rest of you in your 3-stage journey of revelation – interpretation – application!)

THE BACKGROUND
I was alone sleeping in a downstairs room in my home in Franklin, Tennessee. Michal Ann was still with us at the time though very ill with her long fought battle with cancer. We had round the clock home caregivers with her - whether in our bedroom, at the hospital, and in the rehabilitation unit. We slept the last two years of her dear life apart, as she was constantly being taken care of.
So I was desperate and seeking the Lord that night in a little hide-away room down in our basement. That night the Lord gave me a vivid dream followed by a waking vision and an experience where the external audible voice of the Lord came to me.

VISITATION FROM EARLY 2008
In the dream, I saw the nation on a teeter-totter tipping back and forth going to and fro – with great instability. We were going up and down and up and down and it seemed there was no relief in sight. The United States was reeling from fatigue of wars, corruption and economic uncertainty.
Then the voice of the Lord came in the dream, “Liberalism will reign for a season in the land and then it will become popular for moderacy to rule which could ultimately lead to true conservatism.” (It was not the word I honestly wanted to hear from the Holy Spirit at the time but it came very succinctly to me anyway. Sometimes, we have to remove our own preconceived prejudices with our tainted filters to be able perceive a clear word from the Lord.)
Suddenly, I was awakened from the dream and the basement room was tangibly filled with the presence of destiny. I then saw in the seer realm a “baseball game in action”. A young pitcher was throwing a ball to the plate with great force and seeming agility. It was a curve ball that appears to be a strike but instead it was not a ball for the batter to swing at. Another player was squatted behind the plate with a huge catcher’s mitt. He caught the off target ball as it pounded into his glove.
Then the external voice of the Lord came to me saying, 


“When the nation has been thrown a curve ball, I will have a man prepared who comes from the state of Michigan and he will have a big mitt capable of catching whatever is thrown his way.”

HEARING A HARD WORD!
A strange word… I did not understand it except for the sequence – liberalism to moderarcy to the possibility of true conservatism. I have “wrestled with this word and it has wrestled with me”. I remember even being in the state of Massachusetts at a church not long after this encounter, squatting to the ground and acting out the word about the Lord preparing a man from Michigan who would have a big Mitt! Mercy! Some liked what they heard and some did not. I was a bit clueless.
I thought it was for then – 2008 – and I guess part it was. Liberalism has ruled in the nation for the past four years. Some cheer this as a great success and other bemoan this as a disaster. Whatever your view, it has come to pass. Liberalism, unlike any recent time in modern American history, has ruled the land in the past four years.


But the Lord said there would be a man prepared who would come from the state of Michigan who would have a “big mitt”. Little did I know at that time that Mitt Romney – former Governor of Massachusetts, was born in the state of Michigan. Little did I know, when I received this in 2008, that he would win his parties primary for the 2012 national elections!


AT THE CROSS ROADS OF HISTORY
Let me give a word of perspective. We are not voting for a pastor, or an elder, or a deacon of a church. This is not the next“senior pastoral selection committee”. There are many views and I value interaction, discussion and educated dialogue. Let me also be clear and state, I did not say who would win the national election. We have a free choice and God honors that. But He always offers us a choice.
As I have stated earlier, I have “wrestled with this word and it has wrestled with me”. I have pondered deeply if I should even share the word at all publicly. I understand about praying revelation and at times not sharing your word with others. I have privately prayed more words than I have given in public. I have taught this realm for years and these truths are contained in my book The Prophetic Intercessor.
But being that we are in such a crisis of a crossroads in this nation, I for one cannot remain silent. I cannot let this word go unspoken. The Holy Spirit gave a confirmation to it to give me confidence. I have pondered and prayed through this issue. I have made a decision to dare to be bold enough to share my subjective revelatory experience with you.
The New Testament says to, “Test all things and hold fast to that which is good.” But please, whatever you do, do not be apathetic in this hour. Get informed - even at this last minute - pray and seek the face of God and put works to your faith - and VOTE!
This is our American liberty that men and women have fought and died for – the right for the voice of the people to be heard. I urge you – shake yourself off! Arise and make a difference! This I do know: When the nation is thrown a curve ball . . . He has a plan!

Humbly submitted,
James W. Goll

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

MITT BABY IS A POLITICAL WHORE, TRAITOR, MURDER, THIEF, AND A BILDERBERGER BOY. HE IS ALSO GEORGE BUSHS BOY. YOU NAME IT HE HAS PROBABLY HAD HIS DIRTY LITTLE FINGERS IN IT. I SUGGEST YOU READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS AS TO WHOM ELSE COMES AS AN ANGEL OF THE LIGHT.... IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THIS WAIT FOR JUST A BIT LONGER.... HE JUST MAY BE ON TV IN CUFFS.... HE IS AN ABSOLUTE PIECE OF CRAP...

Anonymous said...

You gotta f**king be kidding me! Laughable at best. Mormonism is a satanic cult.
Religion is what destroys mankind. Look around at the wars of the past and present fought because "We" were "right" and the "they" were "wrong".
Now let put ourselves in "they's" shoes. Hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

WHAT BUNK! YOU NEED A LARGER SHOVEL...

What are you going to do when it is revealed that all 6000 religions on Earth were manufactured by the Royal and Elite families to control the unwashed masses they call slaves?

The Creator is real and inside each and every human is a piece of the Creator called the GOD SPARK. Our contract with the Creator is nearly finished and we shall all ascend or rise up into the 4th Dimension.

This doesn't mean that anybody dies but rather that our amnesia will be lifted and our true history revealed. Our bodies will change from its carbon base to a crystal base and with it comes great powers BUT NO ORGANIZED RELIGION!
Sorry.

There is good and evil in all men because of early DNA engineering by the Royal and Elite but not because of SATAN. He is a myth and doesn't exist! You don't have to believe me now, you'll learn this for yourself...

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how you wrist reality!! Rommey is and always will be part of the NWO, monitary corpution,and widespread destruction and deception on every level. He is part of the problem not a solution. He has a "plan" behing his plan. Has either Rommey or Obama memtioned the fradulent federal reservse system, along with its "For-the-Rich" only court system or the PTB military industrial complex?
Think-Wake up-We are not in Kanas anymore!!

Anonymous said...

shut your filthy mouth. It is you phony lazy patriots who won't vote, and wrap yourselves up in this ignorant so called patriotism (hitlers youth were patriots)

Anonymous said...

Says who? YOU! Yeh yeh we know all about the wars, and when we find a man who really loves America and his family and his God, you moan and groan. Go crawl in a hole and put a sock in it!

Anonymous said...

For the love of pete, what the hell is wrong with you people. We finally have a sense of potentially turning this nation around and all you can do is yammer about NWO!

Anonymous said...

YOU NEED A LARGER SHOVEL. Nothing will be good enough for yahoos like you who whine and carry on about religion being a lie, with your "we are all Gods" blasphemous idolotry, amnesia BS, elitist families, and on and on. Take your shovel, dig a big hole, jump in it, and I would be happy to throw the filthy dirt of lies and BS you spew on top!

This article was about a prophecy. I see prophetic words coming to fruition daily and your hatred will never allow you to find peace and joy that is found in Christ. So be it!!!!!!!! You have made your choice!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your beautiful words of encouragement in this very dark time of anti
Christ deception. Many phony Christians, new agers, so called patriots will never accept these words or a Mormon man of integrity as an answer to some of our problems. That is their problem. I know what Mormons teach. I also know that they love God, Jesus, our Constitution and America. That is far better than what we have now. There are NOT enough people awake yet, to go into the whole Republic scenario, even though most here want to see it happen in our lifetime.

To get wrapped up in the semantics of whose religion is best is never worth the trouble or time. America means freedom to choose what we love and what religion (or not) to follow.

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord, and we will vote for the best option, no matter how these so called patriots and others will spin what form of government we have and whether we MUST never vote, yadda yadda.

We are to occupy until He comes, and He will. Occupy in Biblical terms means keeping on top of what is happening and doing what you can to prevent evil and doing as much humanitarian as possible. NOT voting and getting so wrapped up in this anti government stuff will never work.

I have books by James Goll. He is a beautiful man of God!

Anonymous said...

I have been a Bible thumper for 45 plus years, deeply study eschatology, AND I have deeply studied MOST of the stuff posted on this site.

We will have to wait and see if ANY of these people are in cuffs.
I doubt it. I WILL vote for Romney and Ryan, because the enemy is at our doorsteps, and NOTHING you have to say will convince me not to vote for him, OR vote for some third party guy that will only help keep the communist Muslim in office. He/Oboma is the one that came as an angel of light.

You really DON"T know anything of value about Romney. You only know and see what you want to see. I see a good man who loves America and wants to help. I have Mormons in my family who know him personally. You lie when you spew this kind of evil.

It is up to us, AFTER the elections to hold his feet to the fire. I highly doubt ALL of the bonehead stuff posted about him being a political whore, murderer, thief etc. Prove it with real FACTS, and not the conspiracy sillyness!

Anonymous said...

My my, so when we seek the Lord He sends prophetic glimpses to reassure us that when we vote for Mitt Romney, we are absolved of our sin of voting for Mitt Romney, because although he himself isn't that great, he will serve as part of a path to a better future. I could write a better story in my sleep.

Thanks for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

And I had a dream a visitation, governmental in nature, and the external voice of the Lord called me by name...
"Maximus... Maximus... MAX-I-MUS!!!"
"Yes Lord? Sorry, I was on my cell."
"Maximus, you will witness a great baseball game between the Nationals and the Reds, and a man with a big Mitt will keep dropping the damn ball. I have prepared him, but he's just not up to the job, and his opponent isn't even qualified to be on the team. Watch your gluteus, Maximus - much of what you hear will be a gigantic load of crap, by Goll-y!"
I was a bit clueless. Still am. Probably always will be, but that's just me...

Peace brothers