Sunday, October 7, 2012

Portal 2012 - 10-6-12


             Hello All:
                      Drake says he has been given the OK to release some information after to day the 7th on oct.. Hoping it is good Info..  God Bless  Love to all Smile Red rose Red heart  

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 06:38:52 +0000
Subject: Portal 2012
From: noreply@blogger.com

Portal 2012



Posted: 06 Oct 2012 03:29 PM PDT
Conferences, Intel and Interviews
 
All details for New York and Sint Maarten Portal 2012 conferences have been finalized. You can register now.
 
For the New York conference from November 16th to 18th, the registration link is here:
 
 
And for Sint Maarten Caribbean conference from November 30th to December 2nd, you can register here:
 
 
Of course, you are also welcome to visit our Torino, Austin or Laguna Beach conferences or join us for main portal activation on December 21st in Egypt:
 
 
I have received clearance to start releasing new intel about the Plan after October 7th as certain opposition from the dark forces has been removed.
 
As a result of this, I am also open for new interviews. Those interested in interviewing me can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com.
 
Victory of the Light!

Posted: 06 Oct 2012 12:49 PM PDT
Compression grid to LOGN10.3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drake and Portal 2012 have no affiliation. Portal 2012 is run by Cobra whom Drake has stated is an Eastern CIA Operative. So where exactly did Drake state this? The sender obviously knows very little if he thinks a message from Cobra is on Drake's behalf.

Anonymous said...

I personally don't think Cobra is a CEA Operative. The above message is disinformation in my opinion. I have done a lot research and have actually communicated once with COBRA and he seems pretty legit. Again my own opinion, You never know what to believe these days, but I feel I have a pretty sensitive gut feeling, and my gut tells me Cobra is for real.

siriusvoid said...

Govt agencies and PTB minions are parasites...
Attempting to ride on our backs and steer us toward their desired destination.
They place obstructions, detours, and pitfalls in all our paths.
This is covert, mind bending coercion designed to ultimately eliminate every alternative except their basic agenda.
The war for our hearts and minds is raging...
I believe both Drake and COBRA to be good-hearted men with good intentions.
They are goaded, harassed, and steered into wrong paths as we all are...
Fighting, as we all must to remain true to our GOD ordained destiny.
To preserve, and Exalt Freedom.
I wish them both success in their respective endeavors.
Hoping we will ALL get it right.

Anonymous said...

My "feeling" about Cobra is that he is decent & wanting to help & be a part of the plan. Sure maybe he needs money, who doesn't? What's wrong with that? I take every posting in an "even" posture. Some are very interesting & send me to other sites for more info. Cobra does have alot of information to share & I am fine with that. The problem is those children who are always looking for their next master. We don't need to do that with "intel rep's" as they are just that.