Friday, October 12, 2012

LOVE YOU JOHN MACHAFFIE FOR ALL YOU DO FOR HUMANITY !!!!!

Hi John. Just want to let you know how I feel! I'm sure most do too! There are some angry people out there or maybe just trolls or shills. You can post the note below on your site if you like                 




                                                       LOVE YOU JOHN MACHAFFIE FOR ALL YOU DO FOR HUMANITY !!!!!
 One thing that people don't realize is that any news site should be sharing all news with us. We all know that some of it is good and some is bad and a lot of it is propaganda to dicredit others or to bring our vibrations down! To everyone out there, If you feel like some of this is bringing you down, just take it as information and let it go! We have been manipulated by the cabal for a long long time. If you let stuff get to you, you are letting them win! You are giving away your power when you get angry! I myself only believe what resonates with me. John is doing humanity a huge service by spreading all the news! It is up to us to pick out the good from the bad! It is just like all the propaganda out there to discredit Obama! When I see so much of something like that, it says to me that Obama must be on the side of the light if they are going so hard at trying to discredit him. You can choose to stop comming to this site if you like but I doubt that you will as there are A LOT of great news articles posted on here too! It's to bad some of the readers have to cut you down when you are doing such a great service for everyone! My hat goes off to you Mr.MacHaffie for all you do for humanity! Peace, Love & Light! Namaste!.

Thanks,

Pete

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% God bless each and everyone that is reading this and I hope that as you are reading this you will find love in your hearts for every human on this planet earth. Stop giving in to the devil and preaching so much hate, leave judgement to GOD.

Anonymous said...

I second that. Use Discernment when you read information.
Thanks John MacHaffie

Pat said...

Way to go Pete!! I ditto all that you have said. Thank you John M for all you are doing to make the news worth reading. God Bless you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I agree. From a spiritual perspective, I have come to learn that I am part of the problems I see. I have stepped out of the box and made 'loving decisions' to not participate in some activity. For some I am attacked by the system and I find ways to communicate in the system to tell them parts of it is attacking me; but I never change course. I do this for humanity because we are all in this together, One Life One planet in an entire multiverse.

I see the anger of some and hope for them to raise their vibrations, but I know I have walked that path in my youth. I equate their anger to being souls who haven't recognized 'self' yet.

I have been there, so I have patience as they find their way. It will be a long journey because all roads lead to the same source. Some are darker than others and eventually they travel a road so dark that they just turn around and come back out, or stay lost in there, and one day they will come back out, but in their own time, as I found my way in my own time.

I walk in truth, and found that was the only way to see truth and feel truth. You can't experience something if you never 'went there' (in so many words).

I know there is a great effort to discredit the President. I know that sometimes in order to do good (if you are still in that duality paradigm), you have to do bad.

Example I heard on a creditor/patriot conference call. (paraphrasing)
The host asked, is it wrong to lie? The audience some responded yes.
He said, well suppose there is a killer and he's holding people hostage and he lets them all go but he's holding a youth hostage and will kill him if threatened by the cops.
He's standing before the police and they tell him, 'It's okay, we won't do anything to you, just let the youth go and we'll let you go.'
He releases the youth and is arrested.
The cop lied, but he lied to save a life. So is lying bad? The audience rethought the question and now said it was okay under certain conditions.

Same with Obama. He has to do things to do things. We don't know why he does it, but he's doing it. I know the information I get about 9/11, the war on terror, JP Morgan, Ben Bernanke, and others are coming from outside of me.

I know deep inside there is something 'else' going on I can't see and I know I have to 'choose' to accept what I'm told is a 'truth', or seek my own.

I don't use my mind to see the world. I find I see so much more when I don't because my mind is biased, and it will shove things aside as irrelevant, not important, or belittle or discredit things.

There is truth in all things so I can't use my mind to 'see'.

As for the Matrix, Neo was told, 'No one can see beyond a choice they don't understand.'

As we sit and judge the President or others for the choices they make, we have no idea what they were selecting from to make 'that' decision.

Love to all.

Kevin MIlls said...

Rock n Roll John! I salute you for your service and dedication and for having the balls to take a stand, as well as posting info from a variety of angles out of fairness to let the readers decide.

Keep on keepin on !!

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE ! John MacHaffie is a tireless patriot, bringing real news to the masses on the best real news source I have ever seen. You are the best, John. TYJM frj

Anonymous said...

It is pretty simple. A wiser man once told me: evidence is not proof. Same for raw information- it is not necessarily evidence or proof. Like I say, if even 1% of what you read on the internet is true, what does that mean... You're not hearing it from the mainstream media, are you? Love John's sensibilities as far as what the People want to hear for information. Great site, thanks John.