Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gulick Update


G. Thomas Gulick
7:34 AM (12 minutes ago)
to NexBoom
IF OUR GOVERNMENT REALLY WANTS TO KEEP CLASSIFIED SECRETS, THEY SHOULD BE KEPT IN THE SAME PLACE THAT OBAMA’S COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE ARE KEPT.
Duh!
 
Ben, I am passing this along to a few NexBoom Champions and will keep your e-mail address private.
This is 'spot on' and confirms exactly what I have been exposing & validating all along. Thank you for
your exposure of this too.

Rush Limbaugh lives near Edward Falcone, a Real Estate name well known there in Palm Beach, Florida. Yes, Rush knows all about this too! But will not report! I have contacted him several times and he is now on my phony news broadcaster list. At
this very moment, Rush is getting a copy of this too! I double dog dare Rush to prove us wrong! This Ed Falcone case is under investigation for over 2 years behind closed doors of a few 'patriots' and not slush fund paid elected officials to look the other way too. Yes, a John Wayne & the Calvary is about to arrive soon! I see a "New America" March 21, 2014 as noted in my recent preview-active action oriented solutions. This is what you sent to me.


Let me add to this with:
White Hats Report #5 Ed Falcone Demands Justice

 
Exactly what I have been show & telling all along! Enjoy the recap of over 2 years in my added effort to expose
with you too. The White Hats Reports are 'spot on' and easy to prove dot to dot to dot to dot too.
 
Romney's role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney. Include Romney's stealing $1 billion from Ed Falcone along with Obama & Biden involved too. Hillary is also found passing out checks to Biden too. I cannot make this stuff up!
 
Only the controlled news media keeps this out of the 'dumbed' Great Americans eyes. 9 hours of Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity
each day is more 'mind control' than I can take! Again, I double dog each of the funded foundations, Gatekeepers, that control the left/right/left/ phony news to prove me wrong.
 
By the way, did you know I was born in Romney, West Virginia? It's on my birth certificate. Imagine that!
 
Yesterday I left my quiet village of Hillsbourgh, NC and traveled to Raleigh to meet the family at the N. C. Fair. Failed to make
the trip and had to turn back. Too much unemployment rush hour traffic, too much IBM traffic, too much Fair traffic and all roads
in the 35 mile trip was backed up bumper to bumper I-40, HWY 70, HWY 147, Research Triangle and I-540 too.
 
The grandchildren really had a great day and Nanny was there to handle the dinner time too. Life happens.
 
Good day!
 
Gerry
 
G. Thomas Gulick
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The radio chanel CLEARCHANEL, is owned/operated by BAIN Obviously RUSH can't speak a word regarding this issue. The "web" of corporate control is everywhere!