Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Within Us : What Are You Inhaling?? ~ 22 August 2012


Within Us : What Are You Inhaling?? ~ 22 August 2012


Spirit mentioned something yesterday that I want to expand on.  I fully didn’t realize what was being said until I had a facebook conversation with some incredible people.  The air we breath and the mind we use are so intimately connected that most of us really do not realize the fullness of this connection.  I sure didn’t, not until this conversation was had.

The mind does not miss a thing.  It is hearing sounds, that we are not audibly paying attention to.  It is processing waves of information that may miss our conscious moment in time.  A leaf falling from a tree in passing, we probably didn’t consciously notice that it fluttered down as we walked by, but, our minds registered it.

All of the above is making up the air that you breathe.  You take it in, processes the incoming information deep in memory receptors (meaning it is registered as an unconscious memory) and exhale it as part of your living energy field.  Just think about how profound that really is?

It seems commercials are everywhere now.  When I went to pump my gas, the moment I paid for it, the personal loud-speaker at my pump started telling me about products.  I go to youtube to listen to a video, but first must make it thru an advertisement before I can now listen to what I want.  I have not heard one ad that told me how wonderful I am.  How full and rich my life already is.  Nope, instead, I am missing something, namely their product or service and then I will have joy and happiness.

Consciously, we know that is not true.  But what if we have a whole cluster of these unconscious memory programs running deep within our unconscious?

What about the conversations being played out by loved ones, family, co-workers?  Do you know anyone who is judging, blaming, complaining… etc?  Then even tho you may not be part of that conversation you are still registering it as a memory.  If it is an emotionally loaded conversation, it registers within your quite deeply.  The more “accepting” you are of anything that is negative or creates a feeling of lack in your life, the more automated your exhale is.

Most of our lives are lived by automated responses.  We don’t “think” to open our eyes in the morning, we just do it.  We don’t “think” to walk to where we want to go, we just do it.  More often than not, we don’t “think” about how we feel or react to something, we just do it.

How can we feel awesome if the air we breathe is filled with toxic energy?  It really is the toxic air, the judgments, condemnations, energies of imperfections that keep us sick.  Altho we want to blame it on the food, the water, the known pollutants in the air, but it has nothing to do with any of that!
One of my most favorite authors is Ken Carey and I want to share an excerpt from the book: “Vision” Published in 1985.

The Great Separation
As the Twentieth Century draws to a close, those who are at peace within themselves will find their lives increasingly aligned with the strengthening field of my Presence. Those who fear will come under increasing pressure to confront their dishonesty and change. The fearful will not have an easy time in these days; for they will be withdrawing from my Spirit, thereby forcing themselves into crisis situations designed to stimulate a change of heart.

My consciousness is available to all, but the time I will wait for it to be received must eventually pass. I have come here to act. Soon my activity will begin. Those who do not accept my invitation to life will be separated in the end from those who do. Weeds and corn may together flourish in the fields, yet at the time of harvest, their destinies diverge. It would not be merciful to forever sustain in consciousness those who give others cause to fear.

I come as the Spirit of Truth to comfort those who live by love, to challenge those who do not. I come with the Great Sword of Division, to separate those who destroy from those who create. All will meet me, in honesty or in deceit. And as the years go by, these two ways will grow ever more distinct.

Conflict cannot exist where Truth is in expression; it occurs only in the presence of dishonesty. Where truth is denied, self-destruct mechanisms go into effect. People get sick because they are sick of themselves; they die because they do not forgive.

Disease is not caused by germs, toxins, viruses, excessive radioactivity, microbes, bacteria or any other physical agent. Such things are ever-present; thousands of them pass daily through every healthy human body. Such agents are only destructive when they do not pass through the human body but are retained instead.

There is only one reason why germs or toxins are retained in a human system: because present in the human system is an evil spirit.  To the degree that an evil spirit is entertained and made welcome in an individual’s life, his or her body will disease. This regulatory mechanism, designed to deprive destructive spirits of physical bodies.

Evil Spirits are negative attitudes, destructive emotions rooted in fear. Some of the more common evil spirits are resentment, anger, shame, guilt, anxiety, hatred, greed, revenge, jealousy. All thinly disguised forms of fear, their presence in a human system gives harmful physical agents something to attach themselves to. …

If you have not read any of Ken Carey’s works yet, I would highly suggest the read!

We must become responsible for the air we breathe!  It is no longer enough to just walk away from such pollutants, we must break the energy of their arrival in our airspace!!  If you hear a conversation being had by someone and they are judging, condemning, complaining or blaming, get into the conversation with an opening up their minds to what their conversation is really doing.  Helping those in conversation to turn their words and feelings around to a positive tone.  If you are present, you are as responsible as they are for the energy if you do nothing at all.

You will also find, as you clear the air around you, you build an allergic reaction to toxic air.  You can feel it, smell it, taste it as it starts to permeate the airspace… which is really good.  Full conscious awareness is Key!!

Spirit has been saying since last year, much will be asked of us.  We are responsible now.  Part of that responsibility is helping others see the harm they are creating for themselves and the world around them.

If you are in this life to win friends and fanfare, you may want to rethink the spiritual path all together.  I have pissed off more people than I can fully remember over the last 12 years.  Some were my really close friends and now they don’t even talk to me, for which I am grateful.  If there is going to be negative energy spewed about (even if it is covered up by pretty words…) count me out!!   I would rather have a door of friendship slammed in my face than a constant bout of diarrhea or the energy flu flushing that toxic energy out of my body!!

How can you live, fully, as we all know we are capable of living, when our air is filled with emotional toxins.  This air also weakens y/our spiritual abilities as well.  How can you fly to your greatest heights when any aspect of negativity, blame, judgement is weighing on your ankles?

You can look at yourself now as a can of Fabreeze!  Clear the air every chance you get!  Because in fact, you are clearing YOUR airspace!  If your air freshener doesn’t work, time to look for new airspace!

You are going to find, the more accustomed you become to breathing healthy love filled air, the healthier you become.  The more free you become.  All of your needs and heart desires are met because now there is nothing keeping you from what YOUR life should be like!!

With all this breathing talk (smile) I have completely forgotten to mention something that came thru a reading I had done a week or so ago.  It was actually thru an intense energy work reading via the biology as opposed to the field.  When we were finished with our work I had notice the lady I had been working with breath.  Her exhale became molecules of soft red energy.  The red of August energy.  Just as a reminder, pure August energy is where thought meets creation.  The more aligned, the more infused out thoughts are with our heart energy, with our radiant emotional field, the more what you want arrives in your created reality…. often, before you even realized you wanted that.

Her inhale really took me by surprise!  It was blue energy.  I realized that she was actually starting to inhale the blue energy of September.  Until that moment, I never even seen blue in September.  Instead what I had seen was strands of intense white light beaming up from the humans on the earth.  I should have realized that if we are living as our true aspects of Light Bodies, then we are also living the truth of our soul expression.  Blue is the color of the throat chakra, our Self expression.

August is giving us the leeway to fully embody our soul, our creative skills of manifestation and service.  Let me be equally clear on those last three words.  We are here to be in service, to help those around us to live more fully, more radiantly and abundantly (and trust me, abundance has very little to do with cash!) as we live that full on self-expression we are manifesting to beat the band… more than we can keep up with and conceive!

To be Fully in Service to the greater All for the greater good is to live a life of instant manifestation of all your heart desires, often times before your consciousness even realized you had that desire!

So, once again I ask, what is in the air your breathing?  Breath-mints to everyone!! (smile)

I cannot even imagine my life without your wisdom, your questions, your awesomeness within mine!!  Your Breath of Love is my oxygen!!

(((((HUGZ)))))) of loving joy to All!!

Lisa Gawlas

www.lisagawlas.wordpress.com link to original article

No comments: