Friday, August 24, 2012

"The Awe Of God"


ELAINE TAVOLACCIStaten Island, NYwww.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
 

"The Awe Of God"
August 23, 2012
This morning as I was driving in my car playing worship music, I was suddenly caught up in a cloud of glory. I thought to myself, this is the "awe of God". The presence of the Holy Spirit was so intense that I pulled my car over to the side of the road to record this incredible word that I received from the Lord.

The Lord says, I am about to visit My people in ways that will astound them. I am about to release My awe in your lives and manifest Myself among you in ways that you have not yet known. The level of My glory will even amaze many believers as well as the unbelievers. I will bring those of you who know Me to a greater level, and multitudes who don't know Me will also be swept into the kingdom. Shake off all spiritual lethargy and prepare your hearts for this spiritual awakening. Throw off anything that would restrain you so that will not be hindered from receiving all that is available to you. Don't allow old wine skins to get in the way of receiving the new wine that is being distributed. Prepare yourself for the awe that I am about to release. Listen for My voice. Those who are listening will recognize My voice throughout the daytime as well as during the night. I will speak in visions and dreams to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. Allow Me to abide in your midst, walk with you and talk with you. A personal relationship with Me such as Enoch had is achievable. To be led by faith just as Abraham was is possible. To receive revelation as men and women of old received is available. This is a new season when you will no longer question Me, because you will see a greater dimension of My power. You will experience a greater level of miracles, signs and wonders in your midst. My prophets will speak My words with accuracy and authority to bring change, set free, deliver and as well as release creative miracles.

I will visit you in the secret place. I will visit you as you are worshiping Me in Spirit and in truth. I will visit you as you are are pressing in through prayer and interceding for others. Your voices have always been heard on high and you will soon know this without a doubt. Trust Me when you are in the lions den to shut the mouths of the lions. For those of you who have continued to contend through difficult times without wavering and have not fainted in the fires of affliction, your day of breakthrough is right before you. For many of you who have feared death through sickness and terminal illnesses, you shall live and not die and declare My works as you experience My glory in a new way. Don't fear the supernatural realm. Don't resist My glory and don't quench My Spirit. Never settle for less than what I am offering. As you allow Me into your churches you will receive a new and fresh outpouring. As you surrender your life, you will be amazed at what I will do in and through you. Submit your life totally to Me, resist the enemy, don't be moved by what you see in the natural because the days of awe are imminent says The Lord.

Isaiah 45:3 I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.

Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord God! behold, you have made the heaven and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm, and there is nothing too hard for you:

Daniel 2:20-22 Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with Him.
 

1 comment:

skyboy said...

Just beautiful words and intentions!
When i was reading them it sinketh into my soul, truly!
I am not religious, but those words has Mighty
Powers.
Thanks for sharing them among us...

skyboy