Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm about to bring and open those doors wide for you



8/10/12
 
     Here is a prophetic word that was sung at our church this past Sunday.  Remember every prophectic word gives us a Word from God to "war" with in our lives.  So, selah, pause and calmly think on it.  Hear what the Spirit of the Lord says;
 
I'm about to take you in.  
Many never see my glory, but I'm about to take you in.  
Doors will seem like they're closing, but I'm about to open up a new and better way.  
I Am the Lord your God and I know the way.  
Many try to go their own way, but I know what doors are closing.
I know the ways that are open and even though it looks like the doors are closing, don't you dare give up, don't you dare quit.  
For I Am on the horizon and opening up a new way, a greater plan, a greater day, a greater way and I'm opening it just for you.  
I have seen your faith in the night season ,yeah, you never give up and you never quit even though others have left me.  
You remain faithful and I can count on you.  I count you as faith to me and I will do wonderful things for you.  
I have said over and over again, I show myself strong on your behalf.  
So get ready, and understand, that I have given you a clue, many doors will be closed to you.  
They're not the doors that I want you to walk through but I'm about to open a door for you.  
It will be broad and a high way and it will be the right one.  
So don't try to push open any doors, let me show one greater than you ever perceive, greater than you ever thought, for I am the God of the end times and I'm setting my children up.  
I'm setting my children up right in the right place, right at the right time.  
So don't be discouraged if a door close in your face.  
I'm about to open up a new one.  
I'm about to open up a new one.
 
This is what I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying:
 
     Many of you have tried to open up some doors by pushing and pressing.  Those were not the doors that I opened for you but I'm about to open up doors that will be open up wide and see these are the doors for you, that I have enlarged so that you can proclaim my gospel, large so you can walk up and down in my glory.  For the glory of God will rest upon you and many will see and know that I Am God.  I'm placing you in a right place, in a strategic place for the season that is at hand.  Many are lost and needing someone to show them the way.  And you are that group and I have divinely inspired places for you and I'm about to bring and open those doors wide for you.  You think that you're forgotten, you think that I have left you out.  But I have not left you out, I'm bringing you to the forefront.  I'm bypassing all others so that my glory might be seen in these last days so that I can un-strand the last remnant of those who would be saved.  I'm working a plan and my plan is for the kingdom.  So listen and follow Me saith the Lord and you will see that greater way, you will know that greater vision, you will know the glory of the Lord God in the midst of diversity.  You will know Me like you've never known Me before.
     "I know your [record of] works and what you are doing.  See!  I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name." (Rev. 3:8- Amplified)
     "There is a right time for everything, and everything on earth will happen at the right time." (Eccles. 3:1 Easy To Read Version)

No comments: