Friday, August 3, 2012

HOW FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING IS DESIGNED TO SWINDLE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! USING MAINLY THEIR QUOTES! From Erasmus of America - Aug. 3, 2012 (5pm)

     I was outspoken at times years ago when I lived in Wash., D.C. At  one location where I worked with a mix of people, one came to me one day and said, "You are right in your charges against the Federal Reserve System. But how do you know this? I know you are right because my wife is the private secretary of the Chairman of the Federal Reserve System in America." I told him I knew how to read federal records. But I never told him I also had a newspaper reporter who was close friends with the Governors of the Federal Reserve System and he acted as my spy on them also. My friend whose wife had access to all the secrets of the Federal Reserve told me all the secrets of the Federal Reserve even the Right Wing never knew about them. He confirmed my charges in front of witnesses and I still have the legal document the witnesses signed. Wick Vennard, Sr., prominent conservative economist, loved this document I sent to him and he put it in his national conservative newspaper with a big play upon it. I am a deadly spy and no government can hide their secrets from me for long. I got an oral charter from the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon who were startled with my results and gave me blank check authority to do whatever my mind came up with as they by statement indicated they thought I was too brilliant in military intelligence for them to tell me what to do or how to do it in military intelligence. I came up with many new tactics in military intelligence never done by any government before. I used to joke about it with those who worked with me and learned my tactics. Wash., D.C. has no common sense. All my tactics were always based upon common sense. That is why I could succeed where Wash., D.C. could not!  But personal note here. I was always on the side of the American people where certain elements in Wash., D.C. were not. I once pulled an intelligence tactic on J. Edgar Hoover who knew of my oral charter from the Joint Chiefs and secretly indicated his approval of this. I contacted him one day and told him I knew the top secret scandal of the F.B.I. By suppressing their results of the two F.B.I. teams in Illinois, the F.B.I put Kennedy in the White House whereas Nixon had really won Illinois and therefore the White House in 1960. I am sure J. Edgar Hoover wondered how I ever knew about that as all F.B.I. personnel were sworn to secrecy never to tell Congress, the newspapers, etc. about this. And father Kennedy bought votes for his son in West Virginia at $5 or else $25 a piece. This is so long since I have talked about it, I frankly forget which is the correct figure father Kennedy paid. But what really hurt the pride of J. Edgar Hoover was I invited him to check his own files in his own private office and he would find his files on three in my intelligence group had disappeared. As I commented, I can break any security of any government on earth if I decide to. I also commented that I understood that he had duplicate files on this elsewhere, so this was like when Gen. Curtis LeMay tested his own air bases with top boys of his to try and break Air Force Security to see if it could be done or not. I got feedback from J. Edgar Hoover that I made a nervous wreck out of him with my tactics, but I got results and he couldn't argue with that. J. Edgar Hoover would have watched "Mission Impossible" on tv back then and he pictured this incredible mission impossible team of mine outwitted all F.B.I. security. When I told a few of my intelligence associates how I really found out the top F.B.I. scandal how their rigged the national election in 1960 as to who went to the White House and who did not, and also had removed the files on three of us in my intelligence group from Hoover's most private files in his private office, the few would roar with laughter. It was clever how I did this and no one respects common sense in U.S. military intelligence most of the time. I was a genius at common sense. But also with a touch of humor at times how to do it, this was a deadly combination in results obtained. When I pulled my tactics on Soviet Intelligence however, they did not think my tactics funny at all! It took them years to figure out my tactics and in 1990 thinking that C.I.A. had secretly murdered me before then, they used my system of tactics on Washington intelligence which I never taught my system of intelligence tactics. Washington intelligence fell hook, line, and sinker for the Soviet tactics to outwit the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Fortunately, the F.B.I. came to me in 1990 at my large retail store then and when they showed me their top secret informaton showing that America was about to face a nuclear World War III with the then Soviet Union, I knew totally the Soviet game. I almost grinned. Moscow had finally figured out how I tripped the daylights out of them again and again. And Wash. fell for my tactics as badly as Moscow had repeatedly fallen for them. But knowing the game involved, I gave Washington intelligence the information needed and America was not annihilated in 1990 or else 1991 as Moscow had planned. Right now Russia and China are playing a game with America intended to end America as a nation forever. I know their game and pass my Omni Law and their game is permanently stopped.I understand that Obama has already signed the secret agreement where China is going to be allowed to come into and take over America permanently!
      I was chess champion in military school and always enjoyed matching wits with a smart opponent in military intelligence. It was like in chess. I always played to win, but I always studied my opponent. If I could figure out their brain, then they had no chance of beating me. Ah, one of my secrets why I won in military intelligence. I figured out the thinking of the enemy brains. I read Obama totally in his thinking. He is the king of the archenemies of the American people. I have put him in a jam by the release of my report how he plans to take over America in October, 2012 and become permanent dictator of America for life. But also he plans to kill off countless millions of Americans who he mass hates as groups of people. The Jews must be all killed off. The Christians must all be killed who do not convert to Islam. He has a coalition backing him to be the intended Antichrist of America. This coalition is Communists, Muslims, and the Illuminati. And his supporters in America - those who refuse to use their  brains in their heads and are not governed by common sense, but dominated by emotions and hating the truth, facts, and common sense which show how really evil and dumb Obama really is in combination. 
      I am always practical about human nature. When Abraham Lincoln was approached by reporters that they saw Gen. Grant in his command headquarters drinking from a bottle of whiskey, and implying that Lincoln must fire him from command,Lincoln commented back, tell him what brand of whiskey he was drinking and Lincoln would send him a bottle of that whiskey.  If a man can win for the Union Army against Confederate generals who were badly beating the Union side, the man who can win remains in command bottle of whiskey or not! If Gen. Patton was rated by Nazi intellgence as the deadliest American general in World War II and someone came to me saying Gen. Patton believed in reincarnation, if I were Pres. Roosevelt, I might have commented that since this general was so good at winning at war, I see his belief in reincarnation was no problem to military command. And I might joke and say to send me his favorite book on reincarnation. I might as well at least understand better the private side of his character. If a young Joan of Arc
came to me as Pretender to the Throne of France and said she heard voices of departed saints telling her that she was willed by God to make me King of France, I would not yet be impressed to take her seriously. If she picks me out from a crowd at the Throne Room when a fake sits on my throne to mock her and then when meeting me tells me one or more secrets no one can know about me, she is no longer a joke to me. I give her command of my French Army and she repeatedly wins against the English military when they are the best military in Europe then, by then  I no longer care whether she says departed saints of God tell her what to do.. She gives me victory after victory when none of my French generals can, so she can stay in command as long as these victories continue. As a modern historian, I do not laugh at St. Joan of Arc. I remain open minded. Maybe she was advised by departed saints sent from Heaven to put this French prince on the Throne as King of France. An old French prophecy said France would be lost by one woman, the one marrying into the English royal line and giving them a claim to France. And France would then be saved by another woman. I think the prophecy even went that a young maiden of France would then save France. I always respect the practical. Show me the practical and even God can reach me. When a teenager, a man approached me, told me all the secrets of my life, told me that America was not righteous before God and God would not save America from Communism and other enemies. But God would allow me to save America if I was willing. If not, God would let America fall and the American people would suffer such total disaster and defeat as to be beyond the imagination of the American people. I kept getting into situations where America was in another trap of its enemies whether Soviet Union or elsewhere, and I always seemed to know the right answer which would save the neck of America and the American people again!  
     This Time the American people must past the Omni Law and fast as possible. Otherwise, America is scheduled to fall and most or even all of the American people will eventually be dead. Look up the Omni Law through the google search engine at Erasmus of America - Omni Law and you will be given many listings on the internet. Or look at the archive listings for May, June, and July for articles of Erasmus of America  at Nesara News especially my Omni Law as I am the author Erasmus of America. Or send an email requesting a copy of the Omni Law from fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . Also, the practical side of life Make copies of this daring report you are reading and send it all over America. For some reason God seems to like me even though I greatly offend the academic snobs of America by addressing the American people with common words and examples the American people can understand instead of the highbrow academic snobs of America. They show their contempt for the American people by using words and examples the American people don't know what the devil they are talking about. And unfortunately I had a few computer problems on a few reports where it was typo errors and the self-appointed snobs of the people would declare, "See he is dumb! He made a few typo errors! If federal operatives of Wash., D.C. had not stolen $525,000 of my money with intention to make it impossible for me to reach the American people, with my earlier computer complex center I had, all reports I released would have been basically flawless and nothing for our conceited snobs to try and create an argument over to try and trick the American people from backing the only political leader in modern America who is totally Christian in all his political stands to help the American people. The prophet who predicted correctly so much of my future life indicated the American people needed my help badly as I knew the key answers they needed for their survival on earth and also I would help America to once again honor God for real as a nation. The Roman Catholic Church and Protestant churches were all in trouble with God as they would not give God the support they should to make America a true Christian nation again.
All sides needed reform back to the original Apostolic Christianity Christ founded. The Communists boasted how they had infiltated the Roman Catholic and Protestant chuches in America to turn them from true Christian teachings to Marxist teachings camouflaged as Christian teachings in modern America.
     I was given an entire prophecy what Christianity was supposed to be like before God but the churches are way too corrupt with worldly loyalties to hear what I was told by this incredible prophet I met when a teenager. I have told a few what the entire prophecy about America was and no one found it funny at all. They judged it made total sense but America does not want to hear the entire truth as God apparently sees it.
     Okay, a few quotes from banking sources, etc. showing how crooked American banking is under the Federal Reserve System.     Chester G. Davis, former Governmor of the Federal Reserve Board said: "We bankers have the power to create and destroy money. The power to create and destroy money is a gigantic power."There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this Nation is run by the International Bankers."
     From the Bank of England to the New England banks in 1862; "Slavery is likely to be abolished by the war power. This, I and my European friends are in favor of, for slavery is  but the owning of labor and carries with it the care of the laborer, while the European plan, led on by England, is for capital to control labor by controlling the money. The great debt that capitalists will see to it is made out of the war must be used as a means to control the volume of money. To accomplish this, the bonds must be used as a banking basis. We are now awaiting for the Secretary of the Treasury to make the recommendations to Congress. It wil not do to allow the greenback,  as it s called, to circulate any length of time, as we cannot control that."
      Another of their banking circulars stated; "To restore to circulation the Government issue of money will provide the people with money and will therefore seriously affect your individual profit as bankers and lenders."
      The Bankers Manifesto circulated only among leadng bankes in 1933 after they deliberately engineered the Stock Crash of 1929 and following Depression of the "Thirties where they picked up major national assets of America for even pennies on the dollar of value;  "Capital must protect itself in every way, through combination and through legislation. Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law, applied by the central power of wealth, under control of leading financiers.People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged n forming an imperialism of capital to govern the world." (Called Illuminati. Once got their top secret investment list for the world. They even got 1,500% interest on investments in 90 days flat. They knew how through banking bookkeeping to get the money of the American people in purchasing power transferred from the people to them! Federal operatives either F.B.I. or C.I.A. smashed down the back door to my house to steal three copies of this Illuminati investment list (47 pages) from my house and erased my master copy from my office computer. However, I still have a secret copy of the list somewhere hidden elsewhere! They feared with this list, I could engineer the funds to fight them and liberate the American people from being their secret conquered slaves through control of money. The Illuminati power elite of Wash., D.C. fear I might awaken the American people that they are the slaves of the Illuminati because the Illuminati (the great world bankers) govern Wash., D.C., not the American people. Major reason for writing up the Omni Law to give the American people back control of America and Wash., D.C. Obama is the handpicked front for the Illuminati bankers who secretly govern America through Wash, D.C.
     Senate Document No. 346, 67th Congress, 4th session based upon top secret U.S. intelligence reports concluded: "We, repeat, and respectfully submit, that in view of the foregoing facts, it is clearly established that Hungary (Austria-Hungary)  did not cause and did not bring about the last World War II (WWI). The responsibility for the last World War (WWI) rests solely upon the shoulders of international financiers (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.), It is they upon whose head the blood of millions of dead and millions of dying rests." In other words, the international bankers deliberately set up World War I for the sake of profits made off of engineering a world war and also gave them much greater power over nations including America. World War II same story. Had access to the secret military intelligence records of America,Europe, Russia, etc. telling the whole story how the big bankers set up World War II. And for the record, talked to the person retired from the U.S. Navy who knew firsthand the whole story how President Roosevelt was told about the pending Pearl Harbor Attack 10 days in advance and deliberately with backing of the Joint Chiefs did not warn Pearl Harbor in advance of the pending Pearl Harbor Attack by Japan. And in case you never noticed, they made sure that no aircraft carriers were in Pearl Harbor the day of the attack which was the prime target of the Japanese Imperial Navy. And among other tricks made sure Red China got the arms from the defeated Japanese Army in Asia later so Communist China would be armed too heavy for Nationist China to defeat. This has all been a chess game for the Illuminati to play upon the Ameican people and rest of world. 
      Since  I have been a savage critic of banking in this report, I think banking serves a valuable service for an economy when correctly done. When the Omni Law is passed, I will show banking new ethical ways to make money by serving the nation instead of the Illuminati and make banking sound instead of bankers being the prime enemy of America and the American people. In fact, I will show banks ways to make huge profits in the nation but by hugely blessing the nation instead of hugely hurting the nation.
     Sir Josiah Samp, President of the Bank of England, while speaking to about 150 professors of the University of Texas in Austin, "Banking was conceived in iniquity and born
in sin...Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again...Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear (he was said to be the second richest man in Great Britain) and they ought to disappear, for then this will be a better and a happier world to live in... But,  if you want to continue to be the slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."
     I could give you a huge collection of quotes how crooked banking is as practiced by the top boys, but one separate subject should also be briefly discussed. Computers and related technology. The power elite want to control the internet technology at all costs so they can create a national and world police state so advanced as to be total hell on earth for all mankind.An international Bill of Rights needs to be established keeping the people in control of legitimate uses of the internet and deadly punishments for leaders and nations wanting to turn the internet into a servant of would-be tyrannies on earth. And for hackers on the internet, make it equal to piracy on the high seas to hack the bank accounts or other private records, intellectual properties of people anywhere in the world. And like international criminals breaking the laws of piracy on the high seas, execute them by hainging them like common pirates if convicted of hacking on the worldwide internet. If any government engages in hacking of the internet of the rest of the world, this is to be considered the equivalent of declaring war against the nations whose rights are so attacked on the internet. If commerce is to be practiced on the world economy, then it must be properly protected against the practice that could make commerce impossible in the nation or world economy using the internet for serious reasons of commerce. If it surprises people that I can speak as a serious Christian in Christian issues and as a tough as nails Caesar in secular or temporal issues, as Jesus said to give to Caesar what is due Caesar and give to God what is due God. Like the fireman who is also a good family man, this is two roles in life and both equally represent the real man in him. I am the real Christian and also the real, practical man like the ancient Romans who it would be a deadly mistake to start a war with or try to enslave. For those who really understand history, I am the modern version of the ancient Roman Race. I am deeply devout in religion and deeply practical in worldly affairs whether family, business, government, economics, military, etc. Even God had to appeal to the practical side of me to get me to agree to champion the American people like this prophet indicated I should when I was the teenager by cunning caused me to seriously listen to him. His hook line was the American people need you and you cannot desert them. He appealed to my conscience and I sacrificed heavily personal interests so I would be ready for this day that he prediced would be the day that will decide the future and survival of America or else total collapse and destruction of America forever. I am the servant of God and you can serve God in worldly professions as well as church positions, etc. Think I am a liar, a fool, or knowing the truth and I am what I claim. Pass my Omni Law and America survives. Do not and God will totally desert America. It is like the old story. The man faced a pending flood. The local rado told him to flee his house before the flood came and he would save his life. He said, "I don't need to worry! The Lord will take care of me!" Later the police car came by his house to warn him to flee before the flood came. He thanked them and ignored their warning, "The Lord will take care of me! I don't need to leave my house." Later the flood came. He was forced up to the second floor of his house. A boat came by and offered to rescue him from his house. He declined with the usual comments. He was later forced by the flood up to the roof of his house. A helicoper offered to lift him off his roof. He declined and with the usual comments. Later he drowned and to his shock now faced the Lord. He said, "Lord, Lord, how could you do this to me? I trusted you would not let me drown in this flood and you did not." The Lord replied, 'Son, I repeatedly tried to warn you to flee your house. I sent you the radio warning but you would not lisen to that warning from me. I sent you the police car to warn you to flee, but you would not listen to my warning. I sent the boat to rescue you, but you refused the boat I sent you to save your life. Then when you were on the roof, I sent the helicopter to save your life, but you refused my offer to save your life then. So when you died, don't blame me, but yourself that you refused to listen to my warnings and my people I sent to you to save your life." You drowned yourself, not me!" A parable for the American people. I am sent by the Lord to save the neck of the American people. After me there are no more warnings and no more leaders who God saw learned the worldly answers the Americans needed to save their nation of America and the American people meaning you the reader here. Hundreds of Christian prophecies for close to 2,000 years predict this day you now face just prior to the rise of the Antichrist. God one last time raises up a powerful Christian leader born outside of Europe or the Middle East who comes from very prestigious European ancestry which is named and which I descend from. By the way, Washington officials have all these schemes how they are going to sign away 50% to 100% of American land to the UN, to China, etc.I descend from the key families who have the claims to large blocs of American land if Wash., D.C. defaulted on the terms of the land grants which gave America its giant land empire. If the Omni Law is passed, I can go through the legal act required under international law and the American people now have permanent title to about 4/5ths of American land and Wash., D.C. never has auhority after that to kick all America out of their homes by potentially giving away all American land to foreign sources. Christian prophecies smarter than you already told you the maneuver God prepared for you so you get final title and claim to basically all American land. God is smarter than you and set up the way to save the lands of America for the American people. But you have got to play by God's way as God is far smarter than you. Okay, pass the Omni Law. If needed, send an email requesting a copy of the Omni Law from fastboomamericanecony@gmail.com . And though you don't like the practical in many cases, if you can, send even $10 to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Did you ever do the math? If 10 million sent in $10 each, that is $100 million. When the ants combine, they become a mighty ant army all the other animals in the forest flee from in terror. As the ants say, "There are a lot more of us than them!"  
      Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name briefly. Already American intelligence has absolutely no doubt who Erasmus of America is. They called him among other names "The Loose Cannon" because he was very powerful in which direction he aimed his cannon at, and loose because no one in Wash., D.C. could ever control him! By the way, bet all the major intelligence services are watching like a hawk these posts now. If the people back the Omni Law, the Illuminati lose power over America and the world. And the intelligence services know this!)

No comments: