Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BILL COSBY - 83 & TIRED


BILL COSBY - 83 & TIRED
 
 
Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired""I'm 83 and Tired" Worth reading.....
This should be required reading for every man, woman and child 

"I'm 83 and I'm Tired"
I'm 83
Except for brief period in the 50's when I was doing my National
Service, I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for some serious health challenges, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and 
I'm tired. Very tired. 
I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it. 
I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning
teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to. 

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let  Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques
and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand UK,  America and  Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to
fund a church, synagogue or religious school in  Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance.. 

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.
I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ
rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor. 
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination
or big-whatever for their problems.

I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves un-employable and claiming money from the Government. 

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in. 

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference.

" I'm 83 and I'm tired. If you don't forward this you are part of the problem".

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone will be just as tired of Romney .. Bush Sr's new world order cronie.

Banks run this country and neither Obama or Romney is the answer.

Anonymous said...

Is there ANYBODY posting on this site that are actually AWAKE?

reenie said...

Ron Paul is the answer,
and yes I am awake and angry

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you, Bill. Thank goodness there are many African Americans who excel in common sense and are fed up with present status quo, and NO ONE can pull out the race card, muddy the waters and trash the intent of the message. I grew up listening to Bill's comedy, and can still recite some of the dialogue. He was 'clean' funny, just using common, everyday situations. I salute you, Bill for many years of great entertainment and the laughter you have given us. I hope you can be here to see us turn this country and the world around back to a sane and peaceful place. Then you will be allowed to go ! TYJM frj

reenie said...

I'm tired if the GOP that feels they can change the rules at the last minute and have a bunch of a..holes that will vote for them anyway.
They look like a bunch of fools in Tampa! It looks like a bad play with no money for props. Really a LOL comedy.

reenie said...

There are plenty that are awake but can't get past whoever is checking the comments, but I bet he is busy!

Anonymous said...

First off, this opinion piece was written by Robert Hall, who is (quoted from Snopes) "...a former Massachusetts state senator and U.S. Marine Corps. veteran..."

This piece originally appeared on his blog here: http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/02/robert.html

I don't really agree with what's written, but I figure people should at least give the original writer credit.

John MacHaffie said...

Yea --- I is the one who is doing the checking the comments. And I am very busy.

This is an awareness blog and that is what this is all about. Some refuse to wake up!

"CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES!"

Anonymous said...

came across this on another site - check it out - http://aquariuschannelings.com/2012/08/26/romney-may-be-disqualified-ron-paul-still-has-a-chance/


for me awareness does not equate to bigotry and inciting divisiveness but thats just my 2 cents - each of us need to be discerning of what we align with to become "aware"

Anonymous said...

agreed - this is NOT Bill Cosby. Attended many lectures by Mr.COsby - he is not only a very well rread and well aware individual but also actively involved with educating and enlightening MANY youths in what and how they can contribute to improving the lives of others who are less fortunate. As well, he is also well aware of the MANY scientific data that speaks about Global Warming , and does not cater to the big oil lobby that promotes it as a hoax to line their own profits at the tremendous cost to the planet and the environments. Mis information and disinfo is only worth the folks who can buy into such rhetoric ~ in the times please refrain from inciting people further by untruths - in the end we are impacted regardless of who spreads crap around ~

Anonymous said...

African American? Where does a person have to be born to be called "African American". We will not be "one nation under god" until we see each other as just "Americans". I don't know what countries all my ancesters came from and don't care. I am a natural born American and so is Bill Cosby even though our skin tones are not exactly the same.

Anonymous said...

You can't see the trees from the forest. So many point this blog makes a so true that if you would get your head out of your A** you would see it by just shopping in your friendly Walmart. The current society of you people the 20 - 30 crowd the vast majority are tattoo to be hell and piercings everywhere, and hair coloring like a rain bow. Most lacking education and common sense.

John said...

Thank you....i don't consider myself a European American. Just American. As soon as blacks, whites, and every other race realize this, the sooner our country will be on it's way towards equality. But I'm an "over-privileged white boy" so what do I know.

Unknown said...

nice quote of Bill Cosby . Thanks for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

BILL COSBY NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT. WE SHOULD CHECK FACTS BEFORE WE SPREAD MISINFORMATION.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/imtired.asp

Anonymous said...

THIS IS NOT BILL COSBY

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/imtired.asp

canobs said...

Comment of Aug28,12:43PM____Absolutely RIGHT, see the sites - webofdebt.com/articles - and - canobs.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

ron paul shouldve been the president...if we get rid of the federal reserve then maybe just maybe we can dig ourselves out of this economic nightmare...

Unknown said...

I agree banks run this country.the best documentary on this is "the Obama deception"you can find the full version on Youtube

Anonymous said...

Right on