Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Word of the Lord

I had a Word from the Lord tonight at Ministry Rooms : God said to keep our eyes open ,because the Frequencies of heaven were going to begin to come through into the natural realm and that this would be a time of things out of heaven to appear in the natural realm to some of us.The frequencies of heaven are vibrating at a much higher speed than that of earth. This is where there is no time. I saw the Stairway or whatever it was last night with my natural eyes as fer as I can tell. I know that the heavenly broke into the earth at that moment ,because I was seeing something that I can't really describe in natural terms. When Jesus Walked through the walls and the disciples saw it with there natural eyes . Jesus passed through matter. We are going to begin to see this kind of thing happen more often right now .. Heaven is invading Earth.. Oh I wish I could explain what I know in the Spirit right now.. Listen to this scripture.
Jhn 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man

Jhn 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth

No comments: