Thursday, July 26, 2012

OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Thursday afternoon

OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Thursday afternoon

07/26/2012

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE OVERNIGHT INTEL AND NEWS WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. THE IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT NEEDED AMMENDING OR CORRECTING WAS ACCOMPOLISHED. WE ARE NOW IN THE MOST WONDERFUL POSITION THAT WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN. I AM STILL UNDER A N.D.A.--BUT AM EXPECTING TO BE REMOVED FROM THAT IN A VERY SHORT WHILE. I WISH I COULD SAY MORE BUT VERY SOON I WILL BE ABLE TOO. YOUR FAITH AND PRAYERS WILL BE REALIZED VERY SOON.--KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP!!!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] SAMBO-HAT TRADING TIME IS NEAR

YES DR. TEACH--TASSLE TURNING TIME IS IMMENENT

[..OKIEOILMAN] I PASSED THRU THIS MORNING ON THIS SITE AT MACH 2.2--THAT IS AS FAST AS I CAN FLY--THAT WITHIN ITSELF SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING--KEEP WATCHING AS MY SPEED IS INCREASING EACH DAY.

[..OKIEOILMAN] FLYING AT THE SPEED OF MACH 2.2 CONSUMES A LOT OF FUEL WHICH INDICATES I WILL HAVE TO LAND SOON FOR RE-FUELING AS NO AIRBORNE KC135 IS AVAILABLE FOR MID-AIR REFUELING--READ WITH COMPREHENSION

[..SAMBO] COOKIES BEING SENT BY AIR MAIL

[..OKIEOILMAN] MY F-4 HAS 6 SEPERATE FUEL POD'S--I AM ON MY LAST FEW POUNDS OF J-4-READ WITH COMPREHENSION LAST TANK NEARING EMPTY

[..OKIEOILMAN] AFTER I LAND---I WILL HAVE NO FURTHER USE FOR MY F-4----I INTEND TO DONATE IT TO THE SMITHSONIAN AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM AS I WILL THEN BE INVOLVED WITH PERSONAL PROJECTS I AM LED TO START.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i love and respect all the articles/ information on this website but these dinar gurus. what a bunch of kooks; i mean seriously yeah any day now right. fool youve been saying that for at least a year like what kind of call could you be getting. id slap okie if i met him. stop lying damn dude just say when its gonna happen. the saying is shit or get off the crapper. do it

Anonymous said...

I agree your a douche bag okie getting people all worked up for nothing. Dont say shit unless its gonna happen. Your supposed to be helping the people not playing with them like the dark cabal would unless of course u are illuminatti

siriusvoid said...

hmmm...
Okie possibly predicting a $2.20 release rate on a managed float.
Settling around $4.00 over the course of 6 quarters, or 1-1/2 years based on intel..
Some bitter, disgruntled people find relief in selecting a scapegoat to project their pain and misery onto..
I think Okie is trying his best, and in his own way, to remain faithful to his calling..
Constrained by binding agreements, he has taken to using 'code words' while communicating about Dinar.
Dispite agreements he made not to divulge source, date, and rate..
I don't envy him being surrounded by an angry mob and/or the victims, as most of us are, of 'confirmation bias'...
I hope he's right, and wish him well.

Anonymous said...

Freedom4rmAfrica says let it begin,alot people dying everyday,pls start..trade,projects,revaluation,restart,new age,the old is sucking life out of people,its last attack i suppose.

Anonymous said...

AND YES HE IS!!!! BEAWARE